People who say the 3DS is in trouble forget...

#11LightHawKnightPosted 7/31/2011 11:32:41 PM

the people that says the 3ds is doomed oviously never through the moment before...
ds, psp and ps3 were said to be doomed

ds= 1-2 years before the heavy hitters came
psp= 2-3 years before the heavy hitters came
ps3= 2-3 years before the heavy hitters came

heck it took 2-3 years before angry birds came out for the android too

only the people that lived through the first year drought periods know theres nothing to be worried about...
its only really doom when the company that pushed out the product stops supporting it

Don't forget them trolls and or haters.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#12superhero94Posted 7/31/2011 11:34:55 PM
lambchips posted...
the people that says the 3ds is doomed oviously never through the moment before...
ds, psp and ps3 were said to be doomed

ds= 1-2 years before the heavy hitters came
psp= 2-3 years before the heavy hitters came
ps3= 2-3 years before the heavy hitters came

heck it took 2-3 years before angry birds came out for the android too

only the people that lived through the first year drought periods know theres nothing to be worried about...
its only really doom when the company that pushed out the product stops supporting it

Oh ho ho. I remember when people thought Sony was out for good with the psp and ps3. Those were dark and lulzy times.
#13Red_Devil82Posted 7/31/2011 11:57:21 PM
I remember when Nintendo struggled with the Gamecube. Those times were definitely worse for the Big N.

Now, with the success of the Wii and DS, they're sitting well with boatloads of cash. Iwata has mentioned that since they have so much money, they could afford to make such a risky and aggressive move.

Nintendo will be fine. Like many of mentioned, the DS struggled in it's first year and look at it now. And now the 3DS back in that familiar position of being the technologically inferior (to it's competition) but lower costing, consumer friendly device. It's been the formula of success for Nintendo handhelds since the Game Boy.
---
http://www.thespeedgamers.com/
#14Vegito15243Posted 8/1/2011 12:19:06 AM
They also forget when Nintendo puts the next generation of Pokemon, or even a 3rd version of Black and White, the 3DS will pick up dramatically
---
Gamertag: Vegito15243.
3DS Friend Code: (Vegito) 0688 -5253-6669
#15moogle69Posted 8/1/2011 12:32:28 AM
i personally think that vita isn't even a match for 3DS with that type of price and of course the games ;D.

*wait for vita fanboys to come and attack me*

*me: well i just move on, and will get both but it totally depends on the games on vita, right now it doesn't look too hot*
---
playing: Dragon Quest VI
looking forward to: Final Fantasy-Type 0, Dragon Quest Monster Joker 2, ES: SKYRIM V, Dark Souls, Hopefully FFversus XIII for 360
#16mcsmellingtonPosted 8/1/2011 12:35:09 AM
Is Smash Bros a system seller? While I enjoy the game, it seems like it's as much of a fan service as it is a fighting game, throwing in a load of Nintendo characters and locations. The people it appeals to would surely be Nintendo fans, and therefore likely already have the console, no? I'm just speculating, I just personally never thought of Smash Bros as a system seller.
---
GT: McPoo
#17CorruptedRPGPosted 8/1/2011 12:51:50 AM
People who say the 3DS is in trouble forget...

That TC forgot to do his research
---
C. Playing:
#18VyersPosted 8/1/2011 12:52:07 AM
superhero94 posted...
The people who are saying its in trouble are fanboys, trolls, extremely stupid, or misinformed. With paper mario, starfox, mario kart, tales of the abyss, kh 3d, and alot of other great titles coming out along with the price cut and holiday season coming up. It would take something huge to bring the 3ds down.

I guess it is stupid of me to say that those games won't do as much as you think they will.

What's the word on OoT3D saving the 3DS? Oh, right.
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous