Thank you for supporting the 3DS

#1SatoshiMutouPosted 8/1/2011 1:00:48 AM
Seriously, thank you! Thank you for supporting a tough economy. Thanks for giving big business even more business. Thanks for supporting Nintendo. Thanks for supporting the video game industry.

Since 20 old roms which can be obtained right now for free is motivating you to buy this device, Nintendo can believe their 3DS is not a total failure. For months the sales have been horrible (and honestly I dont really understand how 20 old roms makes it better) BUT, at least some of you believe that those roms make it better.

Screw all these morons who say differently. None of you are doing anything wrong. Your still paying for the 3DS. I commend you on having the balls to actually spend 170 dollars on it. I personally think it's not worth more than 50 dollars, but hey we aren't all Nintendo fans. At least those buying it are!

It's not a crime to get the most of what your entitled to. Especially when stores want you to get the most for your dollar. In a tough economy where people have to save their money due to the threats of retirement funds, it's hard to spend money. At least a 80 dollar 3DS with games that people have played 5x already will put more money back into circulation and maybe we might be closer to helping with the National debt.

Anyway, nothing wrong with the loophole. Totally support it. CEOs of Walmart, Gamestop, Best Buy, Target and etc. are all busy playing with their piles of money, going to the Bahamas to party it up, smashing mad chicks in their mansions and loving their lives to honestly give a damn. Each day millions of people buy from their stores and they take back all sorts of garbage to make people happy and barely see any of these losses.

So go out there and buy a 3DS and get your free roms if it makes you happy. Who cares what some users say. Most of them probably live just to put people down anyway.
#2Baha05Posted 8/1/2011 1:02:07 AM
*Yawn* Next
#3NekoakumaPosted 8/1/2011 1:03:22 AM
what's the point of this?
trying to start a pep rally or something? to get us motivated or inspired?

reality check: look where you're posting this.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)
#4CorruptedRPGPosted 8/1/2011 1:03:27 AM
What was that saying... oh yeah

Haters gonna hate.
---
C. Playing:
#5GamefanBoiPosted 8/1/2011 1:04:33 AM
You don't even have to use the "loophole" really, some places are already price dropping.
#6lambchipsPosted 8/1/2011 1:04:41 AM
this is coming from the guy that gave trolled OoT3d by reviewing it lol
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#7Toke4usPosted 8/1/2011 1:07:14 AM
Haters are nothing more than jealous fans.
---
I'd rather stick my wedding tackle into a lions mouth and then flick it's love-spuds with a wet towel (07/14/09)
http://tinypic.com/r/23to6jt/7 FC:210586871690
#8SatoshiMutou(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 1:08:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9Starwars4JPosted 8/1/2011 1:15:26 AM
SatoshiMutou posted...
PokeMaster posted...

u sound offended by it. do u need ur mommy? idc where im at i think u care way more sir

It's amazing how quickly the quality of your typing deteriorated! It makes me think you are in fact incapable of writing as mediocre as we see in the first post, so now I think you must have copied it from somewhere. That is personally disappointing to me. If someone's going to try to troll me, I at least expect an original attempt! Nobody has any sort of work ethic anymore...sigh.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#10NekoakumaPosted 8/1/2011 1:23:00 AM(edited)
SatoshiMutou posted...
PokeMaster posted...

u sound offended by it. do u need ur mommy? idc where im at i think u care way more sir

Not sure how you got offended out of that. The implication was those types of messages fall on deaf ears around here. Also, it's a wall of text that does not open up to discussion or lead into one, so the topic is dead from the start.

By 'look where your posting this' infers:

1. It's the 3DS boards.
2. It's GFaqs where opinion is fact and people don't care what you think.

So this topic doesn't have a point. Or it does, and you haven't made it clear.

Finally, as per your last sentence.

"Who cares what some users say. Most of them probably live just to put people down anyway."

Take your own advice and don't be so quick to resort to childish responses.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)