Thank you for supporting the 3DS

#31SatoshiMutou(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 3:42:22 AM
starwars4j please read the first post in my thread by you and explain to me what you said was any bit relevant to the topic.

every posts by you had to be some attempt to belittle me. you never have anything good to say.

thats fine that every post u have is really just the same belittle attempts reworded and thats fine. im just glad i dont have to wake up to your negative mindset. you can keep regurgitating the same posts with different words on how i am so miserable, but its clear whats really going on here.

if u want to be a man and post something decent please do. if not have fun talkin to yourself
#32Starwars4JPosted 8/1/2011 3:47:59 AM
SatoshiMutou posted...
starwars4j please read the first post in my thread by you and explain to me what you said was any bit relevant to the topic.

every posts by you had to be some attempt to belittle me. you never have anything good to say.

thats fine that every post u have is really just the same belittle attempts reworded and thats fine. im just glad i dont have to wake up to your negative mindset. you can keep regurgitating the same posts with different words on how i am so miserable, but its clear whats really going on here.

if u want to be a man and post something decent please do. if not have fun talkin to yourself

You do realize that nobody buys your ridiculous cop out, right? Keep it coming though!
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#33rashrulesPosted 8/1/2011 3:49:45 AM
"LOL THE 3DS HAS NO GAMES GIMMICK OVERPRICED THEN PRICE DROP NINTENDO IS FINISHED" is what the TC is trying to say in clever words.

"VITA WILL BE SUPERIOR AND HAVE GAMES. RIGHT? ...right? ..."

It's just DS vs PSP all over again.
---
Official Azelf of Pokemon Black/White boards.
3DS: 0817-3819-3503
#34PokeMasterPosted 8/1/2011 3:52:14 AM
I like how TC still hasn't responded to my other post.
I'm curious as to its response.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)
#35Starwars4JPosted 8/1/2011 3:53:41 AM
PokeMaster posted...
I like how TC still hasn't responded to my other post.
I'm curious as to its response.

I'm hoping for some more made-up words, personally.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#36AruaruuPosted 8/1/2011 4:06:41 AM
This topic has evolved into "Silent Hill 3D"

I want a Pyramid Head boss fight.
---
Link gave up his childhood to save Hyrule.
You gave up your childhood to make Link save Hyrule.
#37PokeMasterPosted 8/1/2011 4:21:41 AM
^^^ IN 3D! Please YES.

Where'd TC go?
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)