According to Ono, it's either gonna be SSFIV AE or SFxT for the 3DS

#1RollerBobPosted 8/1/2011 3:55:01 AM
Ono said the following in an interview with Siliconera:

"Itís possible. For the 3DS, I wanted to do an [Super Street Fighter IV:] Arcade Edition version, but I havenít had a chance to do that because of all the other things Iím up to. At the company, weíre debating should we go for an AE port on 3DS? Should we skip that and go straight to Street Fighter x Tekken? There are a lot of things up in the air, so I canít say for sure what our next 3DS project will be."

So, which would you like to get ?

I'm actually hoping for SFxT, because I think AE is rather lacking content (4 characters ? Really ? Couldn't they have bumped that number to 10 or 12 instead ? You know, by adding Sodom, Rolento, Karin, R. Mika, Birdie, Alex, Elena and Urien as well ?).
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
#2MegaSlushPosted 8/1/2011 3:58:32 AM
Screw both and give us MML3. ;_;
---
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. Check profile for more.
R.O.B is married. He plugs his Memory Stick into a USB port every night. ~wizaro1
#3KGTriggerPosted 8/1/2011 4:00:32 AM
Neither, but if they have to then SFxT. I'm sick of these slightly updated versions of games coming out within the same year as a previous release.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089 - Joben
#4rashrulesPosted 8/1/2011 4:07:44 AM
"F*** Megaman, here's another fighting game!"
---
Official Azelf of Pokemon Black/White boards.
3DS: 0817-3819-3503
#5lambchipsPosted 8/1/2011 4:16:13 AM
i personally wouldnt buy it... imo capcom should make a NEW fighter just for the 3ds (instead of just porting arcade fighters)

a game like bleach blades of fate would work REALLY well... that game was the guilty gear of the ds or bleach heat the soul (the game is a more shallow version of naruto gnt4)
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#6lizard81288Posted 8/1/2011 4:40:34 AM
lambchips posted...
i personally wouldnt buy it... imo capcom should make a NEW fighter just for the 3ds (instead of just porting arcade fighters)

a game like bleach blades of fate would work REALLY well... that game was the guilty gear of the ds or bleach heat the soul (the game is a more shallow version of naruto gnt4)

Does Crapcom even make arcade games anymore? SF, and SSF4 I think came out on the console 1st, and MvC3 and UMvC3 isn't even available for arcades.

Anyway, I would prefer SxT, but we all know that there is going to be a Super version in about 6 months after it is released, and unless they are going to patch the 3DS version, than I don't really want it.
---
I hate people in general.
#7OverlordAlikPosted 8/1/2011 4:57:26 AM
lizard81288 posted...
lambchips posted...

Does Crapcom even make arcade games anymore? SF, and SSF4 I think came out on the console 1st, and MvC3 and UMvC3 isn't even available for arcades.

Anyway, I would prefer SxT, but we all know that there is going to be a Super version in about 6 months after it is released, and unless they are going to patch the 3DS version, than I don't really want it.

they make tons of arcade games, played em in Japan
---
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
#8ynniPosted 8/1/2011 5:46:47 AM
I'd much prefer Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Bring Phoenix Wright home to where he belongs! :(
---
*Insert witty line*
#9VermineaterPosted 8/1/2011 5:48:41 AM
KTG CYMRU posted...
I'd much prefer Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Bring Phoenix Wright home to where he belongs! :(

This, so much this. If either the Vita or 3DS get UMvC3, I will buy that system. o_o

(I'm already getting a 3DS, but I'd buy a Vita to practice that game a crap ton while I'm out.)
---
VE - http://i.imgur.com/kL7QD.png
"Oh well, looks like we got a professor of exiting houses here!" -Yukito, about me
#10lambchipsPosted 8/1/2011 5:52:49 AM(edited)
lizard81288 posted...

most of capcom fighters WERE on arcades first...
sf4
ssf4
ssf4ae
MvC3 (and Ultimate will probably be too)
fate/staynight unlimited codes

heck most japanese fighters came from arcades (king of fighters 13, arcana hearts 3, tekken,virtual fighter)

the only console first fighting games i know of (this gen) are..
- skull girls
- dead or alive
- killer instinct
^i was going to list MK9 but afaik there is an arcade version too (but dont know which came first)
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428