When does the e-shop and Nintendo Video update each week?

#1guncrashdxPosted 8/1/2011 7:59:17 AM
Topic.
---
My name is guncrashdx, but you can just call me TC.
#2huntie201Posted 8/1/2011 8:02:44 AM(edited)
eShop updates every Thursday.
Nintendo Video is random days (I think)
---
Current Youtube Let's Play(s): *Super Mario 64 *Luigi's Mansion
To watch: www.youtube.com/huntermsmith
#3BBlackfordPosted 8/1/2011 8:01:32 AM
When you least expect it _
#4shenranPosted 8/1/2011 8:01:54 AM
E-shop on thursdays. Video don't know.
---
Satoshi's the name, trainings the game
#5Wynters387Posted 8/1/2011 8:03:59 AM
huntie201 posted...
eShop updates every Thursday.
Nintendo Video is random days I think (it MIGHT be every Monday)

Mondays? Totally random... my NV updated 2 different days last. One was the ok go vid the other was the stupid smurfs and the awesome bearshark.
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.
#6xLexLuth0rxPosted 8/1/2011 8:08:22 AM
I noticed the Nintendo Video application itself is quite large. Are there good videos that come from it? And does it just download info in the background if the 3DS is in sleep mode or can you manually download them when you want?
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
#7huntie201Posted 8/1/2011 8:10:14 AM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
I noticed the Nintendo Video application itself is quite large. Are there good videos that come from it? And does it just download info in the background if the 3DS is in sleep mode or can you manually download them when you want?

Automatic.
---
Current Youtube Let's Play(s): *Super Mario 64 *Luigi's Mansion
To watch: www.youtube.com/huntermsmith
#8LordAndrewPosted 8/1/2011 8:11:34 AM
It downloads them automatically via SpotPass. The blue icon appears on the Nintendo Video application and it's up to you to go in and watch the videos before they get replaced.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#9xLexLuth0rxPosted 8/1/2011 8:15:06 AM
Ok thanks. I only asked because when I open the application itself, I sometimes see a blue bar like it's downloading a video. I expected it to finish behind the scenes but it never does. I assume I have to keep it open to allow it to actually download...?
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."