i hope metroid zero mission will be one of the 10 gba games

#1PokefilmPosted 8/1/2011 9:11:23 AM
topic
---
but, metroid is a real cool guy and he doesnt afraid of anythings
#2WickedSickJoshPosted 8/1/2011 9:14:32 AM
One of my favorite games ever, but I don't think it will be available only because it contains the original Metroid as well... :(
---
"I've never killed anyone. I don't need to kill anyone. I think it. I have it here. *points to head*" - Charles Manson
#3EoinPosted 8/1/2011 9:17:07 AM
Personally I'd prefer that the 10 GBA games were from different series - ideally different genres. That way more people would enjoy them, and perhaps even get interested in a series or a whole genre that they'd never been interested in before.
#4BlackPhoenix127Posted 8/1/2011 9:18:25 AM
Eoin posted...
Personally I'd prefer that the 10 GBA games were from different series - ideally different genres. That way more people would enjoy them, and perhaps even get interested in a series or a whole genre that they'd never been interested in before.

That's a good point, however I think it is a likely choice since all these games are going to be first party.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#5SoaringDivePosted 8/1/2011 9:20:48 AM
I really hope so too, it is one of my favourites as well.
---
Your entire life has been a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm about to correct.
#6Pokefilm(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 9:24:09 AM
yeah i loved the game and im sad i didnt get to finish it. the stealth part realy got me. but atleast they giving metroid fusion
---
#7Pokefilm(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 9:33:35 AM
bump
---
#8EoinPosted 8/1/2011 10:08:48 AM
BlackPhoenix127 posted...
That's a good point, however I think it is a likely choice since all these games are going to be first party.

That's most likely true (although I don't think it's completely definite). However, right now the GBA games we know about are from 5 separate and distinct series (even if 3 of them involve Mario). There's definitely room for another 5 series in terms of the GBA games - Nintendo could, for example, add F-Zero, a Zelda game, Advance Wars, Golden Sun, a Kirby game, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, one of the Pokémons, Donkey Kong Country, or Mario Party. There's more I'm missing as well, but that gives some idea.

They could fill out the remaining 5 GBA games with very distinct titles. That might not be what they're going to do (and in fairness I can understand them being reluctant to give away huge, time-consuming titles like Golden Sun or Pokémon), but I'd definitely prefer that to having sets of very similar games.
#9NyyarkPosted 8/1/2011 10:12:52 AM
I hope we get a decent RPG. I'd be nice for a spread of genres. I'd rather have had Zero Mission than Fusion though.
#10Pokefilm(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 10:35:59 AM
actually there only 3 spots left nintendo life already confirmed 2 more games
---