Is There Any Ambassador Confirmation?

#1TylerGamer84Posted 8/1/2011 8:46:44 AM
My mother is a bit unhappy about this price drop since she is the one who paid for it and is on my back about making sure I get everything I can out of this Ambassador program. I know the games aren't available right now and won't be for a little a while, but is there anything at all that is suppose to pop up on my screen or something confirming that I'm in the program? I've opened up the eShop channel once a day for the last 3-4 days and I just want to be sure I'm doing what I need to.
---
We put our faith in Blast Hardcheese!
#2LordAndrewPosted 8/1/2011 8:49:48 AM
The free games will be the confirmation. If you've used the eShop, you should be fine,
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#3TheSPPPosted 8/1/2011 8:52:45 AM
Nothing will pop up. Just log onto the eShop at least once before August 11th and you're golden.
---
Hello :D
GT:xxThe Biesxx
#4Nin3DSFanPosted 8/1/2011 8:58:49 AM
If you've been on the Eshop, you SHOULD automatically be an ambassador, but what if something happens where somehow Nintendo didn't register that you were on the eshop for some reason?
#5JeraleepPosted 8/1/2011 9:00:38 AM
i'd like a message in spotpass about it, just to give me that special feeling of knwoing i'm not dreaming. but so far, no mention on e-shop or anywhere about it
---
Proud hater of Team PS3rd place