Is There Any Ambassador Confirmation?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is There Any Ambassador Confirmation?

User Info: TylerGamer84

TylerGamer84
5 years ago#1
My mother is a bit unhappy about this price drop since she is the one who paid for it and is on my back about making sure I get everything I can out of this Ambassador program. I know the games aren't available right now and won't be for a little a while, but is there anything at all that is suppose to pop up on my screen or something confirming that I'm in the program? I've opened up the eShop channel once a day for the last 3-4 days and I just want to be sure I'm doing what I need to.
We put our faith in Blast Hardcheese!

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
5 years ago#2
The free games will be the confirmation. If you've used the eShop, you should be fine,
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

User Info: TheSPP

TheSPP
5 years ago#3
Nothing will pop up. Just log onto the eShop at least once before August 11th and you're golden.
Hello :D
GT:xxThe Biesxx

User Info: Nin3DSFan

Nin3DSFan
5 years ago#4
If you've been on the Eshop, you SHOULD automatically be an ambassador, but what if something happens where somehow Nintendo didn't register that you were on the eshop for some reason?

User Info: Jeraleep

Jeraleep
5 years ago#5
i'd like a message in spotpass about it, just to give me that special feeling of knwoing i'm not dreaming. but so far, no mention on e-shop or anywhere about it
Proud hater of Team PS3rd place
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is There Any Ambassador Confirmation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived