So my 'reward' for paying $250 for the console is a bunch of games I don't want.

#101BirthOfDeoxys17Posted 8/1/2011 9:11:27 PM
You're the one that bought it.

Only person to blame is yourself, broski!

Woo woo woo, you know it!
#102guineapigofdoomPosted 8/1/2011 9:20:38 PM
Well, the system at least makes a fine paperweight.
#103BitentiliPosted 8/1/2011 10:46:51 PM
nintendogger posted...
Bitentili posted...

http://www.geneseo.edu/~mek20/Images/dwight_schrute.jpg

lol, but I do not know how I should react to this...

EDIT: Reading some of the other comments, and how sour this topic turned, I'll just enjoy the Office reference.

FACT
It's because you're loyal.
---
Not changing this signature until I can think of something better to put as a signature. Started March 20, 2011
#104strongo9Posted 8/1/2011 10:52:54 PM
You made the choice. Be happy that Nintendo even tries to makeup for a price drop as low as $80. Selfish kid.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#105paradoxworldPosted 8/1/2011 11:03:11 PM(edited)
Should have waited for a Vita because Nintendo is giving away free stuff that you don't like? Ok.

Do you think that people are wrong to be annoyed that they are paying $80 more for the same product that less loyal gamers are paying?

Hahahaha. Now I know you are trolling. I am done with this topic.

---
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In Soviet Russia, poem write you.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#106ZeroVoid2Posted 8/1/2011 10:55:28 PM
People are actually serious about this? You bought the system for 250 because you thought it was worth it. Other people were waiting for the price to lower, the inevitable revision to happen, more games to be released, etc. etc. and waited to purchase. Nintendo owes you nothing now that the price is being lowered. This is the price early adopters pay. I can't honestly believe that people think Nintendo owes them anything, far less more than they are giving. Does Samsung send you a cheque in the mail when the TV you bought 2 months ago drops $300 in price? Nope. Do you get a refund when a movie you bought 4 months ago drops $10? Nope.

I remember earlier this year a major car manufacturer (I think it was Nissan or Hyundai, not 100% sure) sent out cheques in the mail because one model dropped a few hundred in price, and people were amazed by this. This isn't something that happens. So Nintendo owes early adopters nothing, and certainly not more than they are giving you. There is a risk being an early adopter, everyone knows it, but most aren't crazy enough to demand compensation for the 4 months they've been enjoying a product.
---
...facing off against an opponent of deadly nature makes me feel slightly inside, that I am in fact a Cerabrate taking orders for Kerrigan. ~ Plasma Swordsmen
#107_Candice_Posted 8/1/2011 11:53:45 PM
He should of done more research instead of just going out to buy one. He lacks common sense since doing research on something is what requires it >_>. He has no one to blame but himself.

This is pretty badly thought out. We were promised a lot of neat releases which were either cancelled or pushed back to compete with Vita releases. People bought the console at $250 expected a lot of neat games this summer. 1 AAA title is all the 3DS has to show and its a remake.

On top of that, what kind of research could us gamers have done to predict this price drop? Break into their HQ? Spy on employees? Really.

If gamers were treated less like marketing tools then people would have a little more respect for Nintendo.

Do you think that people are wrong to be annoyed that they are paying $80 more for the same product that less loyal gamers are paying?

Thank you for using a little sense since it seems some people dont get it.
#108_Candice_Posted 8/2/2011 12:08:35 AM
And this "youre not entitled" BS is borderline childish.

If you treat this as a binge purchase and dont value your freedom as a consumer... I can see how you think this way.

But we all made an investment into Nintendo. If you dont see it this way there is no hope for you.