What's your dream list of the other 10 free games?

#31andsoitendsPosted 8/2/2011 11:53:56 PM
Zelda II. (it's hard but really fun and challenging.)
Kirby adventures in dream land. (This would be fun!)
Mario 3. (this game is awesome!)
Metroid (I never did beat this one.)

That's what she said >_>
---
"Canada is a magical land full of giant deer and snow and sweet stuff you can drink from trees and games played on ice with sticks! :D" - Kira
#32BrownbearbobPosted 8/3/2011 12:14:34 AM
(NES):
Metroid
Kirby's Adventure
Kid Icarus
Punch-Out!
Joy Mech Fight

(GBA):
Fire Emblem
Golden Sun
DK: King of Swing
---
MK Wii: 2578-3499-0780
SSBB: 0216-0543-4680
#33PalomBMPosted 8/3/2011 6:46:18 AM
NES
SMB: Lost Levels
Kirby's Adventure

GBA
Astro Boy: Omega Factor
Zelda: Minish Cap
---
Like the moon over the day, my genius and brawn are lost on these fools. - Bowser, Super Mario RPG
#34dair68Posted 8/3/2011 10:16:02 AM
NES: Zelda II, Mega Man II, Contra, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, and Ninja Gaiden

GBA: Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, Metroid: Zero Mission, Advance Wars, Pokemon Emerald, and Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland.
#35theshovellerPosted 8/3/2011 11:46:08 AM
I'd make up a dream list, but I doubt it'd go over well, since a lot of the games I like on those two systems will most likely not have Nintendo's say in bringing them out - stuff like Konami games and... I honestly have no idea who made a few of the other games I'm thinking of.
#36JOJ650s(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 2:09:31 PM
theshoveller posted...
I'd make up a dream list, but I doubt it'd go over well, since a lot of the games I like on those two systems will most likely not have Nintendo's say in bringing them out - stuff like Konami games and... I honestly have no idea who made a few of the other games I'm thinking of.

Well even though, I am trying to stick with 1st party games,
does not mean you can't post 3rd party games.
This is a dream list after all. :D
---
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.