Would Nintendo brick our 3DSs for any reason?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would Nintendo brick our 3DSs for any reason?
4 years ago#1
I was wondering if they'd brick any 3DS systems that have things they don't like. Would they?
---
"Lindsay Lohan got un-hot the very minute that the credits to Mean Girls concluded"
- NNG1213
4 years ago#2
It's generally believed that they can't intentionally do that. Doesn't stop them from threatening though.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
4 years ago#3
To spite you. But I don't think they will.
---
3DS FC: 4081-5497-5635
http://i53.tinypic.com/30lkpz7.gif
4 years ago#4
No, I don't think they will, even if they can. However, I do believe they want to be able to kill a flashcart running on your system.
Now if you send in your system for repair, and you have a power pack+ and some unliscenced screen protectors, and a flashcart inside all in an unliscened carrying case full of bootleg 3ds games and a note that says ARRRRRR!,. Well I think they might not like that very much and send your console back straight up encased in concrete.
---
3ds boards. Home of the Super Nintendo Defender Squad! We are here to stand behind terrible ideology and archaic business practice.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would Nintendo brick our 3DSs for any reason?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived