Mario Kart Super Circuit

#1Dren_SnowPosted 8/1/2011 12:00:56 PM
I'm excited about the 20 free games. I have a question about one of them though...

In Mario Kart Super Circuit can you play the "Grand Prix" mode co-op with another person? This is something that I loved in Mario Kart 64. My wife and I are re-playing through it right now because we can play together. We're excited at the thought of being able to play this one together as well but we're not sure if it's an option.

I really hope Mario Kart 7 (3DS) will allow for co-op "Grand Prix" mode.
#2ReptobismolPosted 8/1/2011 12:02:10 PM
I owned the game at one point, but unfortunately long enough ago that I can't say with certainty, but... I'm strongly leaning toward no.
---
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.
#3JackstinPosted 8/1/2011 12:02:31 PM
I'm pretty sure no.

The NES games will have no co-op but will be updated to have it when released to the eShop.

The GBA games aren't going to the eShop and have already been confirmed to have a pretty basic emulation.
#4LordAndrewPosted 8/1/2011 12:05:33 PM
The multiplayer Game Boy games released so far only work in single-player. NES games are said to get multiplayer, but nothing has been said about GBA multiplayer. So it doesn't look too likely.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#5Dren_Snow(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 12:08:16 PM
Well that stinks. Hopefully Mario Kart 7 will allow for co-op. Thanks
#6gransPosted 8/1/2011 12:09:49 PM

Oh it will. Trust me, that would be the dumbest thing they could do is not allow multiplayer for Mario Kart 7. Besides, they already confirmed it will have multiplayer. Online in fact.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#7VampiricDragon_Posted 8/1/2011 12:10:22 PM
I LOVE SUPER CIRCUIT.

the tracks werent the best but it was so bad ass
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue
#8SShredder565Posted 8/1/2011 12:10:28 PM
We haven't been able to co-op play Grand Prix since Double Dash. I hope they bring it back, but I'm not getting my hopes up :/
#9SShredder565Posted 8/1/2011 12:11:24 PM
grans posted...
Oh it will. Trust me, that would be the dumbest thing they could do is not allow multiplayer for Mario Kart 7. Besides, they already confirmed it will have multiplayer. Online in fact.

He said co-op Grand Prix, not multiplayer.
#10gransPosted 8/1/2011 12:12:35 PM
Oh my bad, i misunderstood. Sorry.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville