The true root of the 3DS's problems is that

#31VampiricDragon_Posted 8/2/2011 2:28:09 AM
Vermineater posted...
I actually don't feel the 3DS has problems. The only problems are the ones people claim it have. The 3DS is going to get better. And the Vita will do fine as well. Everybody will be happy and we can dance naked in the meadows of our hearts. n_n

well said. Can I be naked on the outside too?
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue
#32lunchbox2042Posted 8/2/2011 5:02:42 AM
People in this day and age are too impatient to wait for quality games.
---
GT: Mr Fn Lunchbox
#33FayeLadyPosted 8/2/2011 5:11:56 AM
That not the root of it. The root of the problem is that the system cost too much and does to little. All other problems are an off shoot of that. Games and Features take time to implement, so they've done the next best thing and priced the current selection at a more agreeable value.
---
#34VyersPosted 8/2/2011 9:45:15 AM
Glass_Bear posted...
Vyers posted...

...That the console is in a bad way for financial success.

So I guess we should all just forget about all the good times we've had playing X-Box, GameCube, Sega Genesis, and Dreamcast then too, right? I mean, they didn't end in financial success, so clearly that outweighs any fun and good experiences to be had.

Did I say that you couldn't have fun with your 3DS?

Nope.

Why are you fanboy raging at me, exactly? Are you saying that the 3DS bombing is not a problem because you're playing video games on it?
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
#35Glass_BearPosted 8/2/2011 1:18:17 PM
Vyers posted...
Glass_Bear posted...
Vyers posted...

Nope.

Why are you fanboy raging at me, exactly? Are you saying that the 3DS bombing is not a problem because you're playing video games on it?

I'm not raging at all, matter of fact I am not even angry. You do seem to be getting pretty defensive though. "Bombing"? That's a bit of a reach, isn't it? The system's been out almost 5 months, has sold around 4million units (through summer), already has 2 'million-seller' titles, and has 3-4 highly anticipated games coming by the end of the year (Mario Kart, SM3DLand, Kid Icarus, and StarFox).

Before you flippantly toss around terms like 'bombing', let's see how the next four months or so go, shall we?

btw, how does a person simply stating that they like a product automatically make them a fanboy now?
---
. . . So here comes this GIANT ENEMY CRAB.
#36SaraAB87Posted 8/2/2011 1:58:15 PM
If you are going for long term keeping the original gameboy and gbc carts and systems will last you longer. The 3DS's battery will eventually expire and you will be left with a dead system and eventually there will be no battery replacements available. If by some odd chance a save battery dies in a cartridge it can be replaced. The GB and the GBC + the original GBA take AA batteries so they will never die. I am not sure why anyone would want to rebuy something they already have just on another platform. If you want to play it pull out the one you have and play it and save a few bucks.
---
Apple Gamecenter username : SaraAB87
#37VampiricDragon_Posted 8/2/2011 1:59:45 PM(edited)
Glass_Bear posted...
Vyers posted...
Glass_Bear posted...
Vyers posted...

Nope.

I'm not raging at all, matter of fact I am not even angry. You do seem to be getting pretty defensive though. "Bombing"? That's a bit of a reach, isn't it? The system's been out almost 5 months, has sold around 4million units (through summer), already has 2 'million-seller' titles, and has 3-4 highly anticipated games coming by the end of the year (Mario Kart, SM3DLand, Kid Icarus, and StarFox).

Before you flippantly toss around terms like 'bombing', let's see how the next four months or so go, shall we?

btw, how does a person simply stating that they like a product automatically make them a fanboy now?

dont take it seriously, he/she means well I think
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue