About the rumor regarding the "two new games" for the Ambassador program,

#1xoftheuniversePosted 8/1/2011 12:56:41 PM
They were making it up. I just got off the phone with customer service and the agent read me the list of games (probably right from the site) and they are the exact games in the press release. I did however squeeze an approximate date for an information update out of him. he said in two weeks they will release more information. Now I am not saying that those games wont end up being on the list (in fact I hope Kirby and the Amazing Mirror does I would like to play it) but Nintendo customer service agents did NOT tell them that.
---
Sex is good, 3DS is better.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#2LordAndrewPosted 8/1/2011 1:01:17 PM
Sorry. While SMB3 does seem to be a mistake, a reading of the original press release doesn't disprove it. They probably have no new information.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#3xoftheuniverse(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 1:05:26 PM
It does disprove it. The original poster was claiming a Nintendo rep told him about that. And when did internet law change? I thought clause 1 would apply. "Proof or it didn't happen" Anyone can post text claiming to be from a Nintendo rep.
---
#4Mariofan15Posted 8/1/2011 1:13:26 PM
And why should be believe you? You could be making this up.
---
Pokemon White:1163-1399-0122
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
#5hayleywiIIiamsPosted 8/1/2011 1:13:31 PM
You mean like you just did?
#6LordAndrewPosted 8/1/2011 1:16:16 PM
You're just as likely to be making this up as anyone else.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#7Starwars4JPosted 8/1/2011 1:24:07 PM
Geez, everyone's taking the side of the first guy? How about you just chill and wait to see what's announced OFFICIALLY. Don't believe anything until you see an official statement, I would have thought if you're old enough to post on this site you'd know that by now.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#8xoftheuniverse(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 1:24:13 PM
Well according to internet law, neither should be considered true. My claim however is not unusual. If you fools want to go on believe someone who was obviously lying go ahead. But the Nintendo rep said that they don't have any more information then what is on the website at this time. Call for yourself. Please be my guest. pick up your phone and dial the number then come back and post what they say. and WHEN they say the same thing don't be surprised.
---
#9Mariofan15Posted 8/1/2011 1:26:55 PM
xoftheuniverse posted...
Well according to internet law, neither should be considered true. My claim however is not unusual. If you fools want to go on believe someone who was obviously lying go ahead. But the Nintendo rep said that they don't have any more information then what is on the website at this time. Call for yourself. Please be my guest. pick up your phone and dial the number then come back and post what they say. and WHEN they say the same thing don't be surprised.

Yeah. Because people will actually do that instead of coming back here and try to post some believable lie like you just did >_>. Honestly,no one should believe you or anyone else unless something offical has been stated.
---
Pokemon White:1163-1399-0122
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
#10NyyarkPosted 8/1/2011 1:29:57 PM
lol @ internet law.