Give these games a score (if you own them)

#1pikachupwnagePosted 8/1/2011 2:35:48 PM
pilotwings resort
pac man and galaga dimesions
cubic ninja
super monkey ball 3d

which of these would you recommend?
---
"AIM FOR THE HORN PIKACHU" proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#2Shadowfxd2Posted 8/1/2011 2:37:03 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
pilotwings resort (8/10)
pac man and galaga dimesions (7/10)
cubic ninja (6/10)
super monkey ball 3d (4/10)

I recommend the first two games!
#3pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 2:42:16 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
pilotwings resort
cubic ninja
super monkey ball 3d

also estimate how much time you can probably get out of this game.
---
"AIM FOR THE HORN PIKACHU" proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#4Mario788Posted 8/1/2011 2:42:29 PM
I would reccomend Pac-man.

Pilotwings is nice, but its tedious. You should note that the missions are hard to perfect, landing 1 foot away from the center of a target loses 1-2 pts., and that Free-Flight mode is available in Wii Sports Resort with minor changes and the 3D.

If I could sell Pilotwings I would.
#5Mario_BonesPosted 8/1/2011 2:55:40 PM
I've only played Pilotwings and I'd give it an 8.5-ish. I loved it.
It takes you a minimum of 15 hours to get everything, but most people get around 20ish
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board
#6Cave_LionPosted 8/1/2011 2:57:22 PM
pilotwings resort
cubic ninja
super monkey ball 3d

None.
---
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hKMbtFIe3Z4/TOA9t1fJxXI/AAAAAAAAAEE/ZR579GnYq4o/s1600/56559-184352-183310MOMsucksHeaderjpg-620x.jpg
#7pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 4:33:01 PM
Cave_Lion posted...
pilotwings resort
cubic ninja
super monkey ball 3d

None.

you didn't even give them a score............... also people a pros cons list would be awesome :D thanks to tose who already helped though :D
---
#8trizznillaPosted 8/1/2011 4:58:41 PM
cubic ninja and super monkey ball are destined for the bargain bin. Whatever you were going to spend on them would be better spent in the eshop.

Pilotwings 8/10 (but I'm a big fan of pilotwings since snes)

Dang, what was the other game?
-whatever it was, make sure you've tried Zelda, Mercs, and DOA first.
---
hardcore about the casual.
#9MicroOmegaManPosted 8/1/2011 5:13:25 PM
pilotwings resort - 9/10
Core PilotWings gameplay is here, just all on/around WuHu Island. Sweet-spot price: $30

pac man and galaga dimesions - 9/10
I'm surprisingly addicted to the arcade originals thanks to online score competing with friends. I'm thoroughly enjoying the other 4 games. Sweet-spot price: $30

cubic ninja - Don't own.

super monkey ball 3d - 6/10
So easy. But if you're prepared to not be challenged, then you can enjoy it. The 3D is fantastic, and I think the racing game is actually solid, though bland. Sweet-spot price: $10

I'd recommend each at the sweet-spot prices.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#10MicroOmegaManPosted 8/1/2011 5:31:09 PM
*groan*
I just messed up a message I had typed out (using 3DS browser) by going back to the home screen to check some play times for the message I was typing. Once more.

I would just assume Cave_Lion hasn't played any of them.

PWings: 20 hours at the least if you grab the collectables in free-flight and go for 3 star or perfect in the missions.

SMB 3D: I have over 9, somehow. The main game can be beaten twice, once with the circle pad, once with motion, to get all the medals and I'd guess that might take 4 hours. Single-card download play if you have friends with 3DSes, tho.

PMan&Galaga: I don't know yet. Still playing, but 5 hours so far.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,