Give these games a score (if you own them)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Give these games a score (if you own them)
5 years ago#11
thanks again
"AIM FOR THE HORN PIKACHU" proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
5 years ago#12
MicroOmegaMan posted...
pilotwings resort - 9/10
Core PilotWings gameplay is here, just all on/around WuHu Island. Sweet-spot price: $30

pac man and galaga dimesions - 9/10
I'm surprisingly addicted to the arcade originals thanks to online score competing with friends. I'm thoroughly enjoying the other 4 games. Sweet-spot price: $30

cubic ninja - Don't own.

super monkey ball 3d - 6/10
So easy. But if you're prepared to not be challenged, then you can enjoy it. The 3D is fantastic, and I think the racing game is actually solid, though bland. Sweet-spot price: $10

I'd recommend each at the sweet-spot prices.

where do you find those games for those prices(not buying them online)
"AIM FOR THE HORN PIKACHU" proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
5 years ago#13
I've only played Pilotwings, and I honestly couldn't recommend it. It looks pretty, but the gameplay is short and shallow. I regretted buying it within 10 minutes.

I've not played Cubic Ninja, but I heard it's more like a download title than a retail release. That said, I've not seen it full price anywhere, it's 20 in the shops here. That's still about 17 more than I'm willing to spend though <_<
GT: McPoo
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Give these games a score (if you own them)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived