Give these games a score (if you own them)

#11pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 7:43:14 PM
thanks again
---
"AIM FOR THE HORN PIKACHU" proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#12pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2011 6:38:44 AM
MicroOmegaMan posted...
pilotwings resort - 9/10
Core PilotWings gameplay is here, just all on/around WuHu Island. Sweet-spot price: $30

pac man and galaga dimesions - 9/10
I'm surprisingly addicted to the arcade originals thanks to online score competing with friends. I'm thoroughly enjoying the other 4 games. Sweet-spot price: $30

cubic ninja - Don't own.

super monkey ball 3d - 6/10
So easy. But if you're prepared to not be challenged, then you can enjoy it. The 3D is fantastic, and I think the racing game is actually solid, though bland. Sweet-spot price: $10

I'd recommend each at the sweet-spot prices.

where do you find those games for those prices(not buying them online)
---
"AIM FOR THE HORN PIKACHU" proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#13mcsmellingtonPosted 8/2/2011 6:44:32 AM
I've only played Pilotwings, and I honestly couldn't recommend it. It looks pretty, but the gameplay is short and shallow. I regretted buying it within 10 minutes.

I've not played Cubic Ninja, but I heard it's more like a download title than a retail release. That said, I've not seen it full price anywhere, it's 20 in the shops here. That's still about 17 more than I'm willing to spend though <_<
---
GT: McPoo