can you delete the resident evil the mercenaries save?

#11LightHawKnightPosted 8/1/2011 11:43:57 PM

As far as I know, there's no way to delete a Mercenaries 3D save file. Sorry.

[quoted text]

Has GameFAQs made every member an admin or what?

If everyone is an admin this topic would either be removed or moved to the correct board.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#12Majora006Posted 8/1/2011 11:49:02 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
As far as I know, there's no way to delete a Mercenaries 3D save file. Sorry.

[quoted text]

Has GameFAQs made every member an admin or what?
If everyone is an admin this topic would either be removed or moved to the correct board.

It relates to the 3DS, its on the correct board. it could go here, or on the mercs board, either way is correct.
---
Don't Wind my Waker or I might have a Sykward Sword
#13ElevenOhNoesPosted 8/2/2011 12:06:08 AM
Take the game apart, then leave the battery out for a while. That should delete the save right?
---
Xbox Live: Night Ranma .....................................PSN: nightranma
3DS: 5455-9525-0021
#14elheberPosted 8/2/2011 12:19:31 AM
ElevenOhNoes posted...
Take the game apart, then leave the battery out for a while. That should delete the save right?

Battery saves are a thing of the past. Now it's all flash based. There's no battery inside to take out.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
#15HaterWannaBeMePosted 8/2/2011 12:26:53 AM
Sure
---
Bring Back Megaman Legends 3 Petition http://petitiononline.com/mml3bck/petition.html
Sign it :DDD
#16mr_metalhead666Posted 8/2/2011 12:46:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTtrDUrbikQ
---
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good
#17LightHawKnightPosted 8/2/2011 9:45:31 AM

It relates to the 3DS, its on the correct board. it could go here, or on the mercs board, either way is correct.

Anyone with a brain would go to the correct board which discusses the game, since there are people there that knows it, it is not as if the game came out years ago and the board is dead.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."