Capcom has said "We don't care!" with (fake) new Megaman title!

#1Spiffy247Posted 8/1/2011 3:19:53 PM
Capcom has heard the people on this board with their psychic powers. They know you were looking forward to Megaman Legends. And they decided to say "I'm not sorry" by announcing their next game: Megaman gets Funky!
Megaman Gets Funky is a rythem game for the 3DS. It is a touchscreen based game with no 3D, retro graphics, and new, less cool robot masters. Liked Skullman? He's gone! Gutsman? Outta here! Elecman? He's pink now! They have revealed the first new Robot Master: Emoman! There is only 1 screenshot because Capcom is holding a kegger.

http://oi53.tinypic.com/34dopar.jpg

Remember. I like soup.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#2szunegaPosted 8/1/2011 3:23:50 PM
My grandmother can make better jokes than you.
---
why.jpg
#3stromvancouverPosted 8/1/2011 3:24:40 PM
I'm surprised Capcom didn't go the route of adventure text game. It would really help the gameplay.
---
3DS FC: 4081-5497-5635
http://i53.tinypic.com/30lkpz7.gif
#4Spiffy247(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 3:25:20 PM
szunega posted...
*Slap with raw chicken*
---
#5Wynters387Posted 8/1/2011 3:26:36 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
szunega posted...
*Slap with raw chicken*

*slap with a freshly cooked cheeseburger*
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.
#6Spiffy247(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 3:27:48 PM
I just love slapping with a raw chicken. It makes a pleasing squish, and gives a great case of disease.
---
#7JackstinPosted 8/1/2011 3:31:32 PM
I realise this thread is supposed to be happy, but it's too depressingly like how Theatrhythm was announced :(
#8Spiffy247(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 3:52:22 PM
meltonbj posted...
I realise this thread is supposed to be happy, but it's too depressingly like how Theatrhythm was announced :(

I understand that. I am sad that developers make crappy games expecting any fan of the series will buy it.
---
#9ROFLROOSTERPosted 8/1/2011 4:13:39 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
Capcom has heard the people on this board with their psychic powers.

Don't they have internet access?

Spiffy247 posted...
And they decided to say "I'm not sorry" by announcing their next game: Megaman gets Funky!

How can you announce a game, and say "I'm not sorry" at the same exact time? Does Capcom branch into two groups, consecutively saying both things? These are the kind of details you should have given.

Spiffy247 posted...
It is a touchscreen based game with no 3D, retro graphics, and new, less cool robot masters.

Clarification; when you say "with no 3D, retro graphics, and...", do you mean "no 3D and no retro graphics", or "with no 3D, but with retro graphics"?

Spiffy247 posted...
Elecman? He's pink now!

Do you mean the color pink, the singer Pink, or something else entirely? I'll surely lose sleep unless you clarify.

This all being said, It troubles me that this article was written with such fundamental flaws.
---
Official Umigorou of the B/W boards.
you can't spell Pignite without IGN