Just got word Bestbuy officialy NOT offering price match guarantee for 3DS

#21johnboy81918Posted 8/2/2011 9:07:37 AM
Every time I see a typo in a topic title claiming to be "official" I laugh a little.

Clearly this is an official announcement.
---
Pwning n00bz the world over.
Wi-Fi info in quote
#22megaman3dsPosted 8/2/2011 10:52:22 AM
SexPantherPanda posted...
Maybe it's a district thing.

If anyone was wondering if you were a troll before, this made it perfectly clear. If you're going to make something up, at least stick to the original lie.
#23Xcon3Posted 8/2/2011 10:57:28 AM(edited)
xD at TC

If you knew ANYTHING about business and retail you would know this will never happen...

So many foolish people on this board...
---
Brawl Code: 1032-0922-1772 Brawl Name: D
RIP: Orlando of the Axe Karma: 1642 --he delivered!
#24NoPointMadePosted 8/2/2011 11:00:55 AM
kingmathyou posted...
Best Buy is without a doubt price matching. Shut up with these topics jealous people, please.

Not really, they say they do but they're pretty selective. They once advertise they also price match even with Amazon's so I printed an item I've been meaning to buy from Amazon that was on sale within the store and inquired through customer service, they gave me an egg.
#25megaman3dsPosted 8/2/2011 11:04:40 AM
NoPointMade posted...
kingmathyou posted...
Best Buy is without a doubt price matching. Shut up with these topics jealous people, please.

Not really, they say they do but they're pretty selective. They once advertise they also price match even with Amazon's so I printed an item I've been meaning to buy from Amazon that was on sale within the store and inquired through customer service, they gave me an egg.

I'm fairly sure if you read their price guarantee policy, the only online retailer they price match with is their own site (bestbuy.com).

Very few stores price match with online retailers.
#26NoPointMadePosted 8/2/2011 11:10:52 AM
megaman3ds posted...
NoPointMade posted...
kingmathyou posted...

I'm fairly sure if you read their price guarantee policy, the only online retailer they price match with is their own site (bestbuy.com).

Very few stores price match with online retailers.

Well as it turned out Target did, so what I did was I price matched Amazon's with Target and then price matched Target's quotes with Bestbuy, since Bestbuy matches with Target.
#27SexPantherPanda(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2011 3:00:15 PM
What i mean by district thing is that the memo wasn't officially from Nintendo and that the district manager deiced this on his own and pawned it off as it was coming from Nintendo. And for all the little kids screaming lie. Don't be made because you bought a 3DS for $250 life goes on.
#28Spiffy247Posted 8/2/2011 3:11:55 PM
I just got word that I am the Spiffiest GameFAQs user in the board for 3DS.
^_-
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#29ephenstevePosted 8/2/2011 4:33:28 PM
i work at the bestbuy in riverbank california and we honer the return of your 80 extra bucks for the 30 day price match, however you pay for the item (credit,debit,cash,check) is how you will get the 80 bucks back.