Shadow Complex-Style Metroid?

#1SteelFighterPosted 8/1/2011 6:49:13 PM
In 3D? Oh my god I might've just come up with the greatest idea ever...
---
Clay Matthews = Thor? I think so.
#2ConradimusPrimePosted 8/1/2011 6:59:52 PM
So uh.. Metroid styled metroid?
---
My art blog: http://fishbowlart.blogspot.com
My deviant art (with a lot of old high school stuff): http://misternefarious.deviantart.com/
#3PhantomSwordPosted 8/1/2011 7:10:06 PM
ConradimusPrime posted...
So uh.. Metroid styled metroid?

Lol, this.
---
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
#4OverlordAlikPosted 8/1/2011 7:13:22 PM
sadly after Other M, this kind of distinction might be necessary:/ and weve been moving away from metroid style metroid since fusion (prime 1 excluded)
---
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
#5SteelFighter(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 7:14:55 PM
lol, no I mean with the idea of having a depth to the world. We can use the stick to aim to the background, the 3D can display the foreground and background (obviously). The graphics could be amazing considering the style, and then nintendo can do their thing and make it even better than my mind is picturing it right now
---
#6TheSPPPosted 8/1/2011 7:21:48 PM
Shadow Complex was amazing, so this would be cool.
---
Hello :D
GT:xxThe Biesxx
#7OverlordAlikPosted 8/1/2011 7:21:58 PM
hmm foreground background aiming isnt necessary, but if they were going to do that, then id map em to the shoulder buttons and maybe add some auto aiming? /shrug

because using the stick to aim into th ebackground sounds like horrid controls
---
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
#8SteelFighter(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 7:24:40 PM
OverlordAlik posted...
hmm foreground background aiming isnt necessary, but if they were going to do that, then id map em to the shoulder buttons and maybe add some auto aiming? /shrug

shadow complex did it so that there were only certain enemies in certain areas, then all you had to do was point the stick in the direction of the enemy on-screen and it would aim to that enemy (very clever imo).

Also, we could have a lock on system, then use the L and R to cycle enemies. Or just one button aim and cycle
---
#9tfalcoPosted 8/1/2011 7:32:26 PM
yeah, yeah! And all we need next is a chair designed specifically for the 3ds that will rotate 360 and tilt forward / backward to help with the gyroscopic controls and shnit! : D ..... well maybe this is asking for too much but the chair also has to vibrate when you're hit and some type of force feed back......
---
3DS - FC: 4511-0462-4833, Mii: Thomas
#10TheSPPPosted 8/1/2011 7:32:32 PM
OverlordAlik posted...

It worked very well in Shadow Complex, very fluid. I take it you've never played it?
---
Hello :D
GT:xxThe Biesxx