~Difference between Elite Status Coins, and Coin Balance coins?~ (club nintendo)

#1Martiin51Posted 8/1/2011 7:19:19 PM
I have 310 coin balance coins to spend, but only 150 Elite status coins.

How do you earn elite status coins? Are they proportional or something?
---
"Corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior" - Teen Girl Squad
#2Starwars4JPosted 8/1/2011 7:20:52 PM
Martiin51 posted...
I have 310 coin balance coins to spend, but only 150 Elite status coins.

How do you earn elite status coins? Are they proportional or something?

They're the same thing. Each year though (July 1st to June 30 the following year) the coins are added up (the Elite Status coins). Earning 300 in one year gets you Gold Status and a calender, 600 gets you Platinum and a mystery prize.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3nintendoggerPosted 8/1/2011 7:21:58 PM(edited)
It has to do with when the coins were added. The year begins in July, so coins added after that day go towards status, and towards the balance. However, coins added before just went towards the balance, and towards last year elite status.
---
3DS, August 12. Can't wait.
Proud female gamer.
#4SpiderCVIIIPosted 8/1/2011 7:21:40 PM
Those 150 "Elite" coins are the amount you've actually earned for this year. You probably started with 160 coins.
---
Work as if you were to live a hundred years. Play as if you were to die tomorrow.
#51shadetail1Posted 8/1/2011 7:22:31 PM
The "elite status" thing refers to coins that you have earned between July 1st 2011 and June 30 2012. Coins that you earned before July 1st 2011 counted toward elite status during *those* twelve months. Since those twelve months are now over, those coins are only part of your over-all balance and do not count toward this year's elite status.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#6xLexLuth0rxPosted 8/1/2011 7:25:06 PM(edited)
Elite status just refers to Silver/Gold/Platinum. The 160 difference is most likely from the previous year that weren't used and have essentially rolled over. You can still use them for rewards but they don't count toward your Elite Status for the July '11 - June '12 timeframe.

I assume you're Silver right now and won't change to Gold until your Elite Coins go beyond 300, and Platinum once they hit 600.

[EDIT] LOL. I must have taken too long to type this. There was no responses when I started...
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
#7LordAndrewPosted 8/1/2011 7:23:55 PM
Keep filling out surveys and earning Coins this year. You should get to Gold status soon enough.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#8Martiin51(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 7:25:29 PM
Ah thankyou everyone. I should've waited to put the other coins in after.

another question:

If I spend some coins, do they get erased from my elite coins status??
---
#9Martiin51(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 7:32:48 PM
bump.

and another question:

how do I add games to my "intend to buy list" for the extra 10 coins, when I register them.
---
#10nintendoggerPosted 8/1/2011 7:44:19 PM
Martiin51 posted...
Ah thankyou everyone. I should've waited to put the other coins in after.

another question:

If I spend some coins, do they get erased from my elite coins status??

No. They leave the coin balance though.
---
3DS, August 12. Can't wait.
Proud female gamer.