You know, I was willing to back up the 3DS for awhile.

#21__Fiale__Posted 8/2/2011 12:28:39 AM
Wynters387 posted...
TheMac04 posted...
When everyone was whining about how it didn't have any games, I was plenty willing to argue that most consoles launch with crap titles, and to wait and see. I said the people saying that the console would fail were idiots.

Now...I still think those people are idiots, but I will admit that there is essentially jack out for the bloody thing right now, which is pretty damn annoying.

so you use the argument of other launches but ignore the fact it took at least a year for those consoles to get good games? come back in March 2012 and make this topic.

That's the problem though, dont you see?

It shouldn't be a case of, buy a console then wait a year 'till actually good stuff comes out for it.
---
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3248/fiale.gif
#22strongo9Posted 8/2/2011 12:39:14 AM
I don't understand why you all of a sudden changed sides. You do know that the 3DS is going to start getting some really good titles? You were correct by originally defending it. Now you're just another silly hater.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#23TheMac04(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 7:52:44 PM
I'm not saying their aren't going to be great games for it, I'm just saying it's taking too long for it them to come out. I would have preferred they wait for release so they could've had some decent launch titles.
---
It's a shame your topic got modded mac, it was a shining beacon of intelligence guiding us through the mires of incompetence.-magicman4443
#24CrazeePeterPosted 8/3/2011 7:57:12 PM
pnutut posted...
Good nite Gracie

Good night George
---
3DS FC: 0259-0340-5574
#25LightHawKnightPosted 8/3/2011 7:58:25 PM

I'm not saying their aren't going to be great games for it, I'm just saying it's taking too long for it them to come out. I would have preferred they wait for release so they could've had some decent launch titles.

This is just stupid. Games take time to be made and why the hell wait for some games YOU want to play, when there are games that I and OTHER people want to play? You are a very selfish and ignorant person.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#26Grandy12Posted 8/3/2011 7:59:49 PM
BURN THE INFlDEL!
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
#27RelevenPosted 8/3/2011 8:01:49 PM
Ugh... this crap never stops.

Every major console since the history of gaming has had a crap first year. As games get more complex, the harder it is to develop for. Get your head out of your ass. Devs can't just magically make games appear before us. Even VC titles take time and money to upload. It's not like posting a video on Youtube, genius.