So is there anything that we need to do now for the ambassador program?

#1Homie_202Posted 8/1/2011 8:16:45 PM
I am just curious is there anything that we need to do now for the ambassador program? I don't want to miss out on my free games when the time comes cuz I didnt do something when I was supposed to.
#2Ben ReillyPosted 8/1/2011 8:17:40 PM
Log... on... to.... the... eshop....
---
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
#3Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 8:20:49 PM
well I have already done that. But I didnt know if I needed to download something off the eshop or anything like that. Its not really that ludicrous of a question
#4Ben ReillyPosted 8/1/2011 8:25:58 PM
Homie_202 posted...
Its not really that ludicrous of a question

Actually it is, especially when the damn press releases says "log into the eshop before Aug 12th"

Nothing more, nothing less
---
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
#5SOULGKGPosted 8/1/2011 8:30:13 PM
To be safe I would download something free off the eshop like the pokedex or something!
#6Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 8:40:17 PM
SOULGKG posted...
To be safe I would download something free off the eshop like the pokedex or something!

Well I have DLed some stuff. And I did read the press release. But you do realize after a press release that companies will say more stuff in the following days? There have been hundreds upon hundreds of video game press releases where they say something one day and then elaborate on it more the next 3 days. And I havent really looked anything else up on it since that day. So for all I could have known they could have the next day said that they were gonna have something people had to download before the 12th. So really it isnt that far out of the question cinsidering it has happened tons of other times. So again I say its not that ludicrous of a question you are just wanting to make it seem like it is.
#7fulgor_astralPosted 8/2/2011 2:29:54 PM
hi, I contacted Nintendo yesterday and still dont have an answer from them... I bought my 3DS in USA, but I live in mexico, and I log in using MExico as my default region... Am I eligible to download the free games? anybody knows? thanks!
#8NekoakumaPosted 8/2/2011 2:54:31 PM
Homie_202 posted...
SOULGKG posted...

Well I have DLed some stuff. And I did read the press release. But you do realize after a press release that companies will say more stuff in the following days? There have been hundreds upon hundreds of video game press releases where they say something one day and then elaborate on it more the next 3 days. And I havent really looked anything else up on it since that day. So for all I could have known they could have the next day said that they were gonna have something people had to download before the 12th. So really it isnt that far out of the question cinsidering it has happened tons of other times. So again I say its not that ludicrous of a question you are just wanting to make it seem like it is.

It is a ludicrous question.

If you want an answer for your self, go to your local nintendo website and see what the latest news is there.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)
#9packattackPosted 8/2/2011 4:10:38 PM
In the amount of time these internet jerks spent reading and posting telling someone how pointless the topic is, they could have just been respectful and answered the question. If you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. I'm so tired of these internet bullies that that try to improve self esteem by being rude sitting behind their computer.
---
Single and multiplayer video game highscore competition - over 450 games - www.cyberscore.me.uk
#10LordAndrewPosted 8/2/2011 4:13:40 PM
The question was answered immediately. If there are additional requirements, Nintendo hasn't told us yet. Keep checking the sticky and Nintendo news sites just in case.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D