So is there anything that we need to do now for the ambassador program?

#11NightDrifter05Posted 8/2/2011 5:14:22 PM
packattack posted...
In the amount of time these internet jerks spent reading and posting telling someone how pointless the topic is, they could have just been respectful and answered the question. If you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. I'm so tired of these internet bullies that that try to improve self esteem by being rude sitting behind their computer.

Yet you just spent a whole post doing EVERYTHING you just said people shouldn't do.
#12Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2011 11:49:52 PM
packattack posted...
In the amount of time these internet jerks spent reading and posting telling someone how pointless the topic is, they could have just been respectful and answered the question. If you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. I'm so tired of these internet bullies that that try to improve self esteem by being rude sitting behind their computer.

I agree 100% and besides that the point of gaming forums is asking people and posting questions. If everyone stopped doing that there would be no forums.
#13bond0045Posted 8/3/2011 12:32:16 AM
Is it really that annoying to help someone out and answer a question? Try being positive, there is no reason to be so negative.

On topic: As far as I understand, all you have to do is go into the e-shop.
#14SquareSidePosted 8/3/2011 12:37:14 AM
Pretty sure we are good to go... but for kicks we could go around bullying others on the boards. Just Kidding!
---
My 360/PS3 Gamer Tags are both SquareSide - 100% Uncharted 2 - Level 66 kdr 1.55
100% Transformers WfC(PS3) Max Prime kdr 2.27 | 3DS : 2492-4177-6741