Does the new low price affect your thoughts about the 3DS?

#11NekoakumaPosted 8/2/2011 3:33:21 AM
Nope. Still think it's worth it.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)
#12OverlordAlikPosted 8/2/2011 3:54:18 AM
blazeUP12 posted...
Til now I've always seen the 3DS as an overpriced, very modestly beefed up DS with a novelty 3D feature that could possibly make you nauseous. Now that it's $170 though, I think I'll be able to love it ;)

Game prices are still a little high, $35 would've been perfect pricing, but at least some games are coming out for the system... Compared to the Wii's horrendous year.

never made me nauseous, but i thought the graphical boost was significant, and well done, a lot of psp games just looked like n64 games but smoothed out textures. 3DS games actually look like Wii quality games.

As for the price, I agree 40 is a bit much, 35 would be nice but nothing that bothers me too much.

Everyone says Wii had a horrendous year, I havent bought a wii game in awhile, but then I dont buy games often. all I can say is i have 20 wii games and 2 ps3 games. My wii gets way more play than my ps3
---
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
#13WallydraiglePosted 8/2/2011 4:09:03 AM
It solidified my original thoughts that they were overcharging about $80 for it.
---
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.