Does the new low price affect your thoughts about the 3DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does the new low price affect your thoughts about the 3DS?
4 years ago#11
Nope. Still think it's worth it.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)
4 years ago#12
blazeUP12 posted...
Til now I've always seen the 3DS as an overpriced, very modestly beefed up DS with a novelty 3D feature that could possibly make you nauseous. Now that it's $170 though, I think I'll be able to love it ;)

Game prices are still a little high, $35 would've been perfect pricing, but at least some games are coming out for the system... Compared to the Wii's horrendous year.

never made me nauseous, but i thought the graphical boost was significant, and well done, a lot of psp games just looked like n64 games but smoothed out textures. 3DS games actually look like Wii quality games.

As for the price, I agree 40 is a bit much, 35 would be nice but nothing that bothers me too much.

Everyone says Wii had a horrendous year, I havent bought a wii game in awhile, but then I dont buy games often. all I can say is i have 20 wii games and 2 ps3 games. My wii gets way more play than my ps3
---
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
4 years ago#13
It solidified my original thoughts that they were overcharging about $80 for it.
---
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does the new low price affect your thoughts about the 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived