I am disappointed in all of you who are exploiting Nintendo.

#1AlexandrGabrielPosted 8/2/2011 5:08:13 AM
Lol, my wife and I were discussing this last night. We both find it appalling that people will exploit Nintendo for something as minuscule as $80.00. Without Nintendo, you wouldn't even have had the chance to exploit them with this loophole, and this is the thanks they get? I'm ashamed of being associated with crooks and con people that willing exploit Nintendo yet support the likes of downloadable content and other practices that have harmed the industry.
---
DoomSlayers, Gnik, unrealperson, NeojianX & yougotthetouch are some of the best posters GameFAQs has to offer. Please respect them and their opinions.
#2VenomRECPosted 8/2/2011 5:12:55 AM
I bought my 3ds at launch & i come to terms with the exploit. With that said, you'd be foolish not to get the free games IMo.
---
DBZ BT3 [4941-4539-7422]
Psn:Venomreq
#3deggdegg2001Posted 8/2/2011 5:14:01 AM
Who's exploiting Nintendo? It's the retailers losing money, not Nintendo.
---
There are 11 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, those who don't, and those who know binary and make stupid jokes about it.
#4AlexandrGabriel(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2011 5:17:03 AM
deggdegg2001 posted...
Who's exploiting Nintendo? It's the retailers losing money, not Nintendo.

Lol, no. They're losing $80 plus the sales of the digital games. Try again.
---
DoomSlayers, Gnik, unrealperson, NeojianX & yougotthetouch are some of the best posters GameFAQs has to offer. Please respect them and their opinions.
#5nintendoggerPosted 8/2/2011 5:17:34 AM
I'm doing it because it's Summer and I'm too impatient to wait another week to get it. That's why I'm heading to Best Buy this week.

I'll be honest, I can't afford this thing without the price drop, so if I can get it now, and get the drop, I'm going to.
---
3DS, August 12. Can't wait.
Proud female gamer.
#6FayeLadyPosted 8/2/2011 5:17:52 AM
Lol @ cooperate entities being exploited by their customers with their own policy. That's not disappointing, In this "consumer beware climate" its actually amusing.
---
#7AlexandrGabriel(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2011 5:20:20 AM
nintendogger posted...
I'm doing it because it's Summer and I'm too impatient to wait another week to get it. That's why I'm heading to Best Buy this week.

I'll be honest, I can't afford this thing without the price drop, so if I can get it now, and get the drop, I'm going to.

Lol, that's not a good reason. So if you can't afford food, you'll steal it? Try again.

Fayegurl posted...
Lol @ cooperate entities being exploited by their customers with their own policy. That's not disappointing, In this "consumer beware climate" its actually amusing.

Lol, no. I wasn't aware Nintendo had a policy where they're happy to lose potential sales. Try again.
---
#8FayeLadyPosted 8/2/2011 5:24:22 AM(edited)
AlexandrGabriel posted...

Lol, no. I wasn't aware Nintendo had a policy where they're happy to lose potential sales. Try again.

I wouldn't say happy to, but the price drop pretty much proves they were losing potential sales. They priced the product way too high and the market punished them for it. Its not supposed to make them happy, its supposed to bring them back into adjustment with the market.
---
#9nintendoggerPosted 8/2/2011 5:24:20 AM

Lol, that's not a good reason. So if you can't afford food, you'll steal it? Try again.

Yes! Haven't you seen Aladdin?

Anyway, I understand where you're coming from TC, I too was against the loophole, and I completely understand feeling disappointed that people would do it. Nintendo wants us to choose, $80 or games, not both.
---
3DS, August 12. Can't wait.
Proud female gamer.
#10FayeLadyPosted 8/2/2011 5:26:08 AM
nintendogger posted...

Yes! Haven't you seen Aladdin?

1. Gotta steal to eat
2. Gotta eat to live
3. ???
4.Tell you all about it when I've got the time.
---