I am disappointed in all of you who are exploiting Nintendo.

#111firecopyXPosted 8/3/2011 8:54:28 PM
The only one losing money are the consumers. Nintendo and retailers make money even if you "exploit" (which they don't care if you do) the ambassador program.
---
Cod MWR friend code: 069980881456 username: firecopy
Psn: firecopy or firecopie
#112parKb5Posted 8/4/2011 1:46:54 AM
LordAndrew posted...

Me, or Alexandr? I checked the topic and didn't see you respond to any of my previous posts, so I assume you're responding to the TC and simply adding to my post. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh, snap! I thought you were the TC. My mistake.

Yes, that post was directed at the TC. He seems to have an answer for everyone but not my posts.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg
#113Mig_MejPosted 8/4/2011 2:06:54 AM
Nintendo exploited the loyalty of its consumers by over-charging for the 3DS, but for many people, loyalty has its limits. And after years of gimmicks, the backlash to the 3DS would appear to be a reflection of people reaching their limits with the Nintendo. People deserve to be compensated for the 3DS, even through a loop hole that is LEGAL. TC, I don't know if you are rich or what, but to many people in NA $80 is a big deal jerk and Nintendo customers should be compensated.
---
Worst E3 ever.
#114PKNintendoPosted 8/4/2011 6:41:41 AM
AlexandrGabriel posted...
Lol, my wife and I were discussing this last night. We both find it appalling that people will exploit Nintendo for something as minuscule as $80.00. Without Nintendo, you wouldn't even have had the chance to exploit them with this loophole, and this is the thanks they get? I'm ashamed of being associated with crooks and con people that willing exploit Nintendo yet support the likes of downloadable content and other practices that have harmed the industry.

Get of your high horse TC.

Stop acting like you're like holier than thou.
---
If MVC3 were poker, picking Phoenix would be the equivalent of saying "I'm all in."
~Seth Killian
#1151shadetail1Posted 8/4/2011 6:45:55 AM
Is this joke topic *still* going on? Why do so many of you care about some kid who compulsively starts every post with "lol" and lies about being married?
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.