just put my 3ds on ebay and couldn't be happier

#1MrLPosted 8/2/2011 7:25:46 AM
the loophole, in my view, is intentional. it is to attract those who take note of the price drop but it isn't enough to get them to purchase.

the loophole is also there to trick those who already own the 3ds into thinking nintendo are intending to reward them but in actual fact there is no reward. the loophole will not be fixed.

that's my view anyway. the 3ds for me is not worth it, and nintendo know a price drop isn't enough (hence this whole business...) so yeah, OoT isn't enough for me to hold onto it.
#2AruaruuPosted 8/2/2011 7:27:41 AM
Uhhh....

wat
---
Link gave up his childhood to save Hyrule.
You gave up your childhood to make Link save Hyrule.
#3xLexLuth0rxPosted 8/2/2011 7:28:35 AM
Aruaruu posted...
Uhhh....

wat

Took the words right outta my mouth.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
#4pikachupwnagePosted 8/2/2011 7:32:13 AM
MrL posted...
the loophole, in my view, is intentional. it is to attract those who take note of the price drop but it isn't enough to get them to purchase.

the loophole is also there to trick those who already own the 3ds into thinking nintendo are intending to reward them but in actual fact there is no reward. the loophole will not be fixed.

that's my view anyway. the 3ds for me is not worth it, and nintendo know a price drop isn't enough (hence this whole business...) so yeah, OoT isn't enough for me to hold onto it.

did you even consider all the AAA game scoming out later this year? also blogfaqs
---
"AIM FOR THE HORN PIKACHU" proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#5LemonKweenstaaaPosted 8/2/2011 8:04:45 AM
You got rid of your unwanted 3DS? What a badass...
---
Splash Woman for Super Smash Bros. Wii U
#6OmegaZero633Posted 8/2/2011 8:08:55 AM
Aruaruu posted...
Uhhh....

wat

I don't get it. o.o
The only thing I could comprehend was the title... :/
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#7Marioguy5Posted 8/2/2011 8:20:55 AM
the loophole is also there to trick those who already own the 3ds into thinking nintendo are intending to reward them but in actual fact there is no reward.

Wow......BTW,do you like The Matrix? Just askin.....
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are OVER 9000% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#8Final Fantasy2389Posted 8/2/2011 8:23:42 AM(edited)
I just woke up and honestly thought it was just me being half asleep that I couldn't understand what TC was trying to say.
---
Please, call me FF.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c189/623bored/72511.gif
#9ryudin89Posted 8/2/2011 8:25:00 AM
Too much BlogFAQs for me to handle.
---
Thirst-quenching, well-seasoned, crunchy and yet chewy: We are the Elvis of snack food.-Lucis_Ferre
#10OverlordAlikPosted 8/2/2011 8:26:44 AM
MrL posted...

k troll
---
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585