Which to get: Star Fox, Kid Icarus, or Sonic Generations?

#1Spoinkfan718Posted 8/2/2011 6:33:12 AM
Judging by each of their content shown so far, which would you get?
I hear Kid Icarus is struggling to get Online on, but if it does get Online, it'll be an instant buy.
Otherwise, I'd be tied between all 3 of them. So far, it seems like Star Fox did not get much of any new content.
---
TM 69: Rock Polish. =D
Pokemon Black FC: 1893-1349-8549
#2nonexistingheroPosted 8/2/2011 6:39:34 AM
Star Fox: Maybe if I can get it for cheap some time. Otherwise, I won't even ever buy it.
Sonic Generations: Highly doubt I'll ever get this.
Kid Icarus: Was a must-buy for me the moment it was announced.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#3pikachupwnagePosted 8/2/2011 6:40:06 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Star Fox: Maybe if I can get it for cheap some time. Otherwise, I won't even ever buy it.
Sonic Generations: Highly doubt I'll ever get this.
Kid Icarus: Was a must-buy for me the moment it was announced.

this except star fox is more likely for me.
---
"AIM FOR THE HORN PIKACHU" proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#4gunstarzPosted 8/2/2011 6:42:08 AM
SG and Kid icarus are day one purchases for me. I still have that bit of hope that Sonic's going to be enjoyable.

Starfox, possibly a day one too, but mainly because I'm hankering for a new solid game.
---
www.petemorleydesign.com // www.alternativesuburban.com
Currently Playing FFVIII (PSP)
#5panama_chiefPosted 8/2/2011 6:59:17 AM
check that out.....another 718'er
---
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
I steal things......
#6AwesomeMarioPosted 8/2/2011 7:00:56 AM
I'm sad that people won't give Sonic a chance I know he's had suckish games but Colors improved that and Generations is looking Awesome I already played the demo and everything it's looking great, but I would go with Kid Icarus online or not for it's a must buy it's looking to be an AAA tittle
---
waiting for Wii U.
#7RoyMaster4Posted 8/2/2011 7:05:26 AM
If you have Star Fox 64, I wouldn't get the 3DS one as it's just a graphically enhanced version with nothing extra besides faces in multiplayer.

Kid Icarus is a must buy.

Sonic Generations depends on if you're a Sonic fan or not.... I know I'll be getting it.
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
Pokemon White FC: 1420-6147-6059
#8E-25Posted 8/2/2011 7:07:28 AM
awesomemario posted...
I'm sad that people won't give Sonic a chance I know he's had suckish games but Colors improved that and Generations is looking Awesome I already played the demo and everything it's looking great, but I would go with Kid Icarus online or not for it's a must buy it's looking to be an AAA tittle

Generations 3DS looks like an even worse Rush game and the classic level was a copy paste from the original with Sonic 4's physics. The console version looks like all the boost of Unleashed combined with the bare basics of Colors.

Otherwise, Icarus is looking interesting, though I'm not really sold on any of the three.
---
Kowtow to your new overlords!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCpdDS3L2xs
#9SimpleStar010Posted 8/2/2011 7:11:19 AM
I'm getting Sonic Generations on PS3
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X
#10SkyCrackersPosted 8/2/2011 7:15:09 AM
Star Fox: Will not be buying as I already own the original

Kid Icarus: Depends on reviews, but I have a strong interest in it.

Sonic Generations: Depends on review scores and impressions from it's gamefaqs board. It'll have to be quite good for me to buy it, as I'm getting tired of Sonic games.
---
Best 2D Mario game: Mario vs. Donkey Kong.