The 3DS isn't failing, dying or a flop. It's only been 5 months, for God's sake.

#101nintendoggerPosted 8/2/2011 1:37:53 PM
rashrules posted...
How stellar was the DS' library in its first five months? I can describe it in one word: "Nintendogs"

I agree, TC.
---
3DS, August 12. Can't wait.
Proud female gamer.
#102VampiricDragon_Posted 8/2/2011 1:41:22 PM(edited)
And they just recently said sales exceeded expectations, an estimated 16 mil will be sold this fiscal year ( more than the ds) and analysts have projected the 3ds will be the top selling hardware in japan this year.

The 3ds was the only brightspot in an otherwise dismal forecast

And the funny part is I am not even saying the 3ds will succeed in the long run. I am just posting the most current position
#103VampiricDragon_Posted 8/2/2011 1:39:30 PM
nintendogger posted...
rashrules posted...
How stellar was the DS' library in its first five months? I can describe it in one word: "Nintendogs"

I agree, TC.

people hated the ds lineup for years
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue
#104nintendoggerPosted 8/2/2011 1:41:46 PM
VampiricDragon_ posted...

Ugh, those people annoy me. I own 30+ DS games... and there are plenty more that I'd love, and I expect nothing less from the 3DS.
---
3DS, August 12. Can't wait.
Proud female gamer.
#105VampiricDragon_Posted 8/2/2011 1:46:48 PM
nintendogger posted...
VampiricDragon_ posted...

Ugh, those people annoy me. I own 30+ DS games... and there are plenty more that I'd love, and I expect nothing less from the 3DS.

I own 100+. But it didnt start that way
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue
#106rashrules(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2011 7:50:15 AM
"Oh, by the way, it offends me to see you capitalize the word "god" like that. Show some respect for the people around you."

lol 'Offended on the internet'

Actually, I don't believe in god but it's just a typing/writing habit to capitalize it, especially because my English teacher insisted on cutting a mark for not doing so.
---
Official Azelf of Pokemon Black/White boards.
3DS: 0817-3819-3503