Games using miis are supposed to come to 3ds this year!

#1pikachupwnagePosted 8/2/2011 7:39:13 AM
what kind of mii games do you want? and what games do you want miis to be useable in)

sports? racing? fighting? simulation? rpg? Puzzle?

I would like miis in rpgs.

I would like miis to be in mario kart 7 and in the next super smash bros :D
---
"AIM FOR THE HORN PIKACHU" proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#2Final Fantasy2389Posted 8/2/2011 7:41:28 AM(edited)
I'd like Mii's to get their own game and stay out of my Mario Kart and Smash Bros.
---
Please, call me FF.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c189/623bored/72511.gif
#3Megaman50100Posted 8/2/2011 7:41:42 AM
SSBB would be all that I am interested in. Since it is already an amalgamation of random styles and characters. But given the choice between a Mii and a character from a game, I would choose the IP character.
---
move all remaining groundhog mercenaries to the front lines. Have sheep troopers squadrons A and B flank the cows. They're using DC-17 hoof blasters.
#4xoftheuniversePosted 8/2/2011 7:44:08 AM
This wouldn't be so bad if the Miis didn't look dumb.
---
Sex is good, 3DS is better.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#5pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2011 7:44:53 AM
xoftheuniverse posted...
This wouldn't be so bad if the Miis didn't look dumb.

wha?
---
"AIM FOR THE HORN PIKACHU" proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#6mcsmellingtonPosted 8/2/2011 8:01:03 AM
I really don't see the point in Mii's when the creation options are so limited it's difficult to create any likeness. My Mii vaguely looks like me, and that's only because I have glasses and beard.

Xbox took the Mii concept and improved it 10 times over. There are so many options for faces, as well as tons of different clothes, my avatar looks like a little cartoon me, it's awesome :)
---
GT: McPoo
#7MattperdPosted 8/2/2011 8:25:43 AM
mcsmellington posted...
I really don't see the point in Mii's when the creation options are so limited it's difficult to create any likeness. My Mii vaguely looks like me, and that's only because I have glasses and beard.

Xbox took the Mii concept and improved it 10 times over. There are so many options for faces, as well as tons of different clothes, my avatar looks like a little cartoon me, it's awesome :)

Wait, what?

Have you ever been to the "Check Mii Out Channel" on the Wii?

Nintendo Mii's > Xbox Avatars in terms of creativity.

However if you mean making them LOOK LIKE YOU EXACTLY then the Xbox Avatars are superior.

But if I had to choose, I'd pick the Mii's instantly because of the vast amount of creative things you can do with them. You just have to think outside the box and do a bit of manipulating. Which is why my play time on it is so high. I've made Naruto with a Headband, Dark Samus with a Vizor, and I made Diddy Kong. Just gotta try a little.
---
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
#8panama_chiefPosted 8/2/2011 8:28:17 AM
a wii sports/wii play hybrid that uses buttons and has online multiplayer......thats what i want.
---
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
I steal things......
#9mcsmellingtonPosted 8/2/2011 8:29:47 AM
Mattperd posted...
mcsmellington posted...

Wait, what?

Have you ever been to the "Check Mii Out Channel" on the Wii?

Nintendo Mii's > Xbox Avatars in terms of creativity.

However if you mean making them LOOK LIKE YOU EXACTLY then the Xbox Avatars are superior.

But if I had to choose, I'd pick the Mii's instantly because of the vast amount of creative things you can do with them. You just have to think outside the box and do a bit of manipulating. Which is why my play time on it is so high. I've made Naruto with a Headband, Dark Samus with a Vizor, and I made Diddy Kong. Just gotta try a little.

Oh no, sorry I didn't know about this channel. My girlfriend has a Wii but it doesn't get used. What sort of things can you do? And are they like permanent changes, or do they stay inside the channel? What I like about my Xbox avatar is that it looks like a 'cartoonified' me. It's got same hair, same glasses and beard. There was even a cardigan in the default clothes that was exactly the same as something I wear irl, shoes too. Plus the avatar props are quite cool.

I've only seen what the 3DS offers as far as Mii's go, and I think it's really very limited.
---
GT: McPoo
#10MattperdPosted 8/2/2011 8:38:02 AM
mcsmellington posted...
Oh no, sorry I didn't know about this channel. My girlfriend has a Wii but it doesn't get used. What sort of things can you do? And are they like permanent changes, or do they stay inside the channel? What I like about my Xbox avatar is that it looks like a 'cartoonified' me. It's got same hair, same glasses and beard. There was even a cardigan in the default clothes that was exactly the same as something I wear irl, shoes too. Plus the avatar props are quite cool.

I've only seen what the 3DS offers as far as Mii's go, and I think it's really very limited.

Ahh, see. That's why. Mii's look simple, but it can get pretty creative. All features you put on your Mii, including eyes, nose, mouths, all that can be moved. (To accomodate people's unique faces, like how far apart your eyes are, etc.) But people use this feature to make unique things. Like using slanted eyes, and sliding them up to where only the white is shoing at the top of their head (Rest is hidden in the hair) and it looks like Cat ears. They then use the Eyebrows and curve them up to fake "Smiling" eyes.

I've also seen someone make Master cheif's helmet. Some even do "Mii Art" where they create a picture on a Mii using the meathod above. I've seen someone make "Balloon Fighter" on a Mii's Face. Another making a Chao from Sonic Adventure.

But you are correct about Xbox Avatars being able to represent you the best. Mine looks way more like me than any Mii could, but I like what they're capable of, and It's fun to see what you can do with Mii's. With enough playing around you can make it look like you. =3

The 3DS one I think has more options than the Wii one, I actually haven't been on the Mii Maker since I bought the 3DS, so all I'm talking about applies to the Wii one.
---
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword