Games using miis are supposed to come to 3ds this year!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Games using miis are supposed to come to 3ds this year!
Final Fantasy2389 5 years ago#11
Mattperd posted...
Which is why my play time on it is so high. I've made Naruto with a Headband, Dark Samus with a Vizor, and I made Diddy Kong. Just gotta try a little.

I would love the QR codes for these if you please.
Please, call me FF.

User Info: DarkKamonG

DarkKamonG
5 years ago#12
Damn, I now find it hard to believe SSBU won't use Miis. It'll let you use a Mii from the console with attacks like a tennis ball (which rebounds so you can hit it again), a bowling ball, a sword, a bow & arrow, a golf ball and a glider for getting back to solid ground after getting blasted to the edge of the screen. Special attack will be - of course - Mii Parade, with all Miis on the console and a few special ones stampeding across the screen, some wearing Find Mii hats and throwing puzzle pieces around.

We have no choice but to accept it.

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
5 years ago#13
It's the fact that they're limited that makes the Miis appealing. I don't see why some people don't understand this. Creativity is at its best when it's limited. Regardless, Nintendo has already said they were updating the Mii Maker/Plaza. So I suspect there will be more customization features, more items like the hats, possibly even more games like Find a Mii, etc.
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793

User Info: GamerCzar

GamerCzar
5 years ago#14
darkqueenhelba posted...
It's the fact that they're limited that makes the Miis appealing. I don't see why some people don't understand this. Creativity is at its best when it's limited. Regardless, Nintendo has already said they were updating the Mii Maker/Plaza. So I suspect there will be more customization features, more items like the hats, possibly even more games like Find a Mii, etc.

I agree with you.

Anyway. I'd like to see a mii simulation game.
Proud owner of the 3DS and the Paperboy message board.
Wanna exchange FC's? Then send me a PM containg your 3DS FC.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Games using miis are supposed to come to 3ds this year!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived