Games using miis are supposed to come to 3ds this year!

#11Final Fantasy2389Posted 8/2/2011 9:36:00 AM
Mattperd posted...
Which is why my play time on it is so high. I've made Naruto with a Headband, Dark Samus with a Vizor, and I made Diddy Kong. Just gotta try a little.

I would love the QR codes for these if you please.
---
Please, call me FF.
#12DarkKamonGPosted 8/2/2011 9:46:57 AM
Damn, I now find it hard to believe SSBU won't use Miis. It'll let you use a Mii from the console with attacks like a tennis ball (which rebounds so you can hit it again), a bowling ball, a sword, a bow & arrow, a golf ball and a glider for getting back to solid ground after getting blasted to the edge of the screen. Special attack will be - of course - Mii Parade, with all Miis on the console and a few special ones stampeding across the screen, some wearing Find Mii hats and throwing puzzle pieces around.

We have no choice but to accept it.
#13darkqueenhelbaPosted 8/2/2011 10:29:32 AM
It's the fact that they're limited that makes the Miis appealing. I don't see why some people don't understand this. Creativity is at its best when it's limited. Regardless, Nintendo has already said they were updating the Mii Maker/Plaza. So I suspect there will be more customization features, more items like the hats, possibly even more games like Find a Mii, etc.
---
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793
#14GamerCzarPosted 8/2/2011 10:38:24 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...
It's the fact that they're limited that makes the Miis appealing. I don't see why some people don't understand this. Creativity is at its best when it's limited. Regardless, Nintendo has already said they were updating the Mii Maker/Plaza. So I suspect there will be more customization features, more items like the hats, possibly even more games like Find a Mii, etc.

I agree with you.

Anyway. I'd like to see a mii simulation game.
---
Proud owner of the 3DS and the Paperboy message board.
Wanna exchange FC's? Then send me a PM containg your 3DS FC.