LHS_2012 posted...
Vyers posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
Vyers posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
Vyers posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
Vyers posted...
That would be interesting, if this whole program wasn't created for the sole purpose of keeping fans happy for their money, not because they care.

They care enough to keep the fans happy for their money.

Nintendo cares about money? Interesting.

Err, duh?

lol.

Here's the thing.

Nintendo does good things for fans solely for their own personal gain. The second that they do not benefit, they do not help.

Err, duh?

So basically, you responded to me with full understanding of what I said, thereby wasting bandwidth.

I'm just going to chalk it up to you being unable to come up with a decent response, so you say "Err, duh?".

"Err, duh?"

My response is "yea that's obviously obvious" shortened to a trite yet apparently ineffective "err, duh?"

It was a response to the thread title, a valid one that needed to be said, apparently.

Now run along and allow the adults to have a conversation.

Your one of those people who argue for the sake of arguing, aren't you?

Please be polite enough and to honour what I said and leave. Clearly, you aren't planning on doing anything remotely similar to a competent discussion, and if I may, I would like to discuss this with people who can make reasoned replies.

So that's either a yes, or you are just very confused. Tell me V, what did you think I said?
---
No copyright law in the UNIVERSE can stop me!!
Gamertag: Starfish Hero
#32VyersPosted 8/2/2011 12:04:09 PM
LHS_2012 posted...
Vyers posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
Vyers posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
Vyers posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
Vyers posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
Vyers posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
Vyers posted...
That would be interesting, if this whole program wasn't created for the sole purpose of keeping fans happy for their money, not because they care.

Err, duh?

lol.

Here's the thing.

Nintendo does good things for fans solely for their own personal gain. The second that they do not benefit, they do not help.

Err, duh?

So basically, you responded to me with full understanding of what I said, thereby wasting bandwidth.

I'm just going to chalk it up to you being unable to come up with a decent response, so you say "Err, duh?".

"Err, duh?"

My response is "yea that's obviously obvious" shortened to a trite yet apparently ineffective "err, duh?"

It was a response to the thread title, a valid one that needed to be said, apparently.

Please be polite enough and to honour what I said and leave. Clearly, you aren't planning on doing anything remotely similar to a competent discussion, and if I may, I would like to discuss this with people who can make reasoned replies.

So that's either a yes, or you are just very confused. Tell me V, what did you think I said?

I'm aware of what you said; I just don't really care. Did you read what I said, where I asked you to please leave this conversation?
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
#33LHS_2012Posted 8/2/2011 12:07:29 PM
Vyers posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
Vyers posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
Vyers posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
Vyers posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
Vyers posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
Vyers posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
Vyers posted...

Err, duh?

lol.

Here's the thing.

Err, duh?

"Err, duh?"

I'm aware of what you said; I just don't really care. Did you read what I said, where I asked you to please leave this conversation?

I'm aware of what you said as well; I just don't really care.
---
#34VyersPosted 8/2/2011 12:11:02 PM
LHS_2012 posted...

I guess this is where we go our separate ways. If you cannot abide by requests, I cannot see your posts being worth reading.
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
#35LHS_2012Posted 8/2/2011 12:12:58 PM
Vyers posted...
LHS_2012 posted...

I guess this is where we go our separate ways. If you cannot abide by requests, I cannot see your posts being worth reading.

Hypocrite. At least you got rid of the quote tower. Thank you.
---
#36ShibutoPosted 8/2/2011 7:11:49 PM

In Japan, and coming to Eurooe in a few months.

Yeah and the ones that actually want these games the most are their biggest market....yeah Nintendo cares a lot doesn't it?
---
Ps3 is like a bomb, cause of all the game! -Tekken9292
#37SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/2/2011 7:16:35 PM
Shibuto posted...
In Japan, and coming to Eurooe in a few months.
Yeah and the ones that actually want these games the most are their biggest market....yeah Nintendo cares a lot doesn't it?

I thought they already came out in Japan?
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#38ShibutoPosted 8/2/2011 7:17:24 PM

I thought they already came out in Japan?

You're trying to be smart? The Americas are their biggest market...
---
Ps3 is like a bomb, cause of all the game! -Tekken9292
#39Dark_SilverXPosted 8/2/2011 7:22:38 PM
I'll clap IRL
---
Wii FC, PSN, XBL, 3DS FC's in profile.
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.