If Nintendo wanted to keep the 3DS at $250 they needed Pokemon Black/White 3D.

#1DarkKirby2500Posted 8/2/2011 10:25:07 AM
The 3DS's would be sold out.

Nothing sells systems like Pokemon.

The issue is of course developing games for the 3DS is a lot more difficult then the DS (I believe it was said production costs were 10x as high).
---
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#2SlaysmePosted 8/2/2011 10:26:25 AM
Yup, I'll, agree with that. Even a system exclusive feature or two would have worked.
---
3ds boards. Home of the Super Nintendo Defender Squad! We are here to stand behind terrible ideology and archaic business practice.
#3Bridge_HansonPosted 8/2/2011 10:27:05 AM
My guess is they're going to make the third gen V game on the 3DS. Pokemon Gray or Chrome or whatever they'll call it. And yes, that will help the system a lot. I originally bought my DS Lite just for SoulSilver, lol!
---
From: ghettorevival | Posted: 3/14/2011 6:30:15 PM | #006
Rocky Maiviasatellite?
#4PrealienkingPosted 8/2/2011 10:28:38 AM
My guess is they're going to make the third gen V game on the 3DS.

I just came a little at that thought, and by a little, I mean bucketloads.
---
Currently Working on -
Warning: all posts after Midnight Central Time are a form of natural high that occurs due to lack of sleep.
#5Bridge_HansonPosted 8/2/2011 10:29:35 AM
Prealienking posted...
My guess is they're going to make the third gen V game on the 3DS.

I just came a little at that thought, and by a little, I mean bucketloads.

I know the feeling, lol! I'm really hoping they announce something like that. I can't see any reason why they wouldn't put it on the 3DS.
---
From: ghettorevival | Posted: 3/14/2011 6:30:15 PM | #006
Rocky Maiviasatellite?
#6SogalePosted 8/2/2011 10:31:28 AM
The issue is of course developing games for the 3DS is a lot more difficult then the DS (I believe it was said production costs were 10x as high).
Developing for a next generation system is always more difficult than developing for the previous one. I'm sure making Diamond and Pearl was way more expensive than making Ruby and Sapphire. And didn't GameFreak say they were excited by the 3DS hardware, especially its wireless abilities?

Of course any new Nintendo franchise games on the 3DS would help it, but for whatever reason all we have are ports and tech demos instead.
#7VampiricDragon_Posted 8/2/2011 10:36:20 AM
10 times as high? I doubt it

And I doubt nintendo is sad they sold 10 mil of the game on the ds
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue