Top Screen touching Bottom

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Top Screen touching Bottom
4 years ago#21
the story about nintedo replacing bumpers is a myth, they do not, i sent mine in for a bad 3d depth slider, got a new system, the bumpers are exactly the same.
---
R.I.P. Rockman
Next game I buy from Capcom will be: Rockman DASH 3
4 years ago#22
Moondoggie35 posted...
the story about nintedo replacing bumpers is a myth, they do not, i sent mine in for a bad 3d depth slider, got a new system, the bumpers are exactly the same.

You got a new 3DS. I'm pretty sure the newer ones have raised bumpers, to keep it from touching the bottom screen.
4 years ago#23
SShredder565 posted...
It's not a problem of closing it too hard..

So I cut out several layers of very tiny pieces of tape and applied them to each bumper. No more problems, and it's not very noticeable.

I did this exact same thing. Took me a few tries, but it's not noticeable at all and the bumpers stay in place firmly if you do it correctly.
4 years ago#24
Kinda ticks me a bit. Nintendo should be able to replace the bumpers, because they're the ones who put small ones on to begin with. I'm going to be ticked if the screen gets a scratch after the warranty ends.
4 years ago#25
yeah this is an issue with all 3DS
4 years ago#26
Moondoggie35 posted...

What exactly do you mean when you say "bad 3d depth slider"? Mine is REALLY stiff but it still works a little... does this qualify?
---
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.
4 years ago#27
cheeseyrox2 posted...
Almost everyone with a 3DS has this problem...it's really fixable, you can purchase a screen protector. I really wouldn't waste the time sending it in :/

Eww, a screen protector, that's so gross.

Lol but seriously, i just wipe it off, it takes like 2 whole seconds. It's not like it'll cause damage to your screen to have these little marks appear, even though I understand it can be as annoying as being forced to wear an itchy shirt that grandma made for you during the holidays. *shudders*
4 years ago#28
Yuwai posted...
cheeseyrox2 posted...
Almost everyone with a 3DS has this problem...it's really fixable, you can purchase a screen protector. I really wouldn't waste the time sending it in :/

Eww, a screen protector, that's so gross.

Lol but seriously, i just wipe it off, it takes like 2 whole seconds. It's not like it'll cause damage to your screen to have these little marks appear, even though I understand it can be as annoying as being forced to wear an itchy shirt that grandma made for you during the holidays. *shudders*

It starts off as marks, then turns into scratches over time. People have reported this happening.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Top Screen touching Bottom

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived