Are there ANY games on the upcoming games list that you actually want?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are there ANY games on the upcoming games list that you actually want?
5 years ago#1
Does anyone plan on buying any of the games on this list http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/releases/region-1 I expect some people will end up getting Starfox, but other than that the list is pretty disappointing.

I might pick up Cave Story if it gets good reviews though.
"Man how to people figure this stuff out? A rubber band on the R button." - HYPERMECHA
5 years ago#2
Most games I want don't have a release date.
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 224
5 years ago#3
Star Fox
Pacman Party
Pokemon Rumble Blast
Cave Story 3d
Shinobi
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793
5 years ago#4
cheeseyrox2 posted...
Most games I want don't have a release date.

This is exactly what is upsetting me. I want Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion, New Mario, Mario Kart, a new Zelda, a new Kirby, and other strong Nintendo franchises. Even if they just gave us the date for one of those games, even if it was a long ways out, it would at least give us SOMETHING to look forward to. 3DS gamers need a firm release date as a glimmer of hope, not a hazy promise of games that will someday be released.
"Man how to people figure this stuff out? A rubber band on the R button." - HYPERMECHA
5 years ago#5
Cave Story 3D plays exactly the same as the original version, which is free. If you must own Cave Story on your 3DS, buy the cheaper DSiWare version instead.
Best 2D Mario game: Mario vs. Donkey Kong.
5 years ago#6
Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7. Only if the latter includes online and doesn't have the stupid snaking thing.
Nintendo 3DS FC: Mahgah 1547-5225-3564
5 years ago#7
I might get Bit.Trip Saga and Cave Story 3D. Otherwise... nope.
Smart ninja-type dude.
5 years ago#8
Just Pokemon Rumble Blast but before 2012 I will also have, KI U,MGS3D(if its not delayed in the US still confused),Tetris,Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7 (please dear god change the name)
Sex is good, 3DS is better.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
5 years ago#9
Horses 3D

/topic
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3823-8561-9399
5 years ago#10
Nope.
3DS FC: 0259-0340-5574
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are there ANY games on the upcoming games list that you actually want?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived