about to go to gamestop

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. about to go to gamestop
4 years ago#11
They're gonna give you like eight bucks for a 3DS game, and probably 2.50 for the track pack. They're bloodsuckers. You may actually have more fun throwing your games into the street! I've been posting trades on craigslist. Did a straight across trade, Ghost Recon for Pilotwings. Dude actually met me in front of the gamestop at the mall, I hope they noticed.
---
hardcore about the casual.
4 years ago#12
trizznilla posted...
They're gonna give you like eight bucks for a 3DS game, and probably 2.50 for the track pack. They're bloodsuckers. You may actually have more fun throwing your games into the street! I've been posting trades on craigslist. Did a straight across trade, Ghost Recon for Pilotwings. Dude actually met me in front of the gamestop at the mall, I hope they noticed.

Awesome, I hope they noticed too (im disgruntled former employee) their business policy is garbage.
---
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
4 years ago#13
TNT4212 posted...
what 3ds game should i get? im selling SSF4, Ridge racer, and a rockband track pack for my wii

ghost recon shadow wars
---
"AIM FOR THE HORN PIKACHU" proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. about to go to gamestop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived