about to go to gamestop

#11trizznillaPosted 8/2/2011 5:10:56 PM
They're gonna give you like eight bucks for a 3DS game, and probably 2.50 for the track pack. They're bloodsuckers. You may actually have more fun throwing your games into the street! I've been posting trades on craigslist. Did a straight across trade, Ghost Recon for Pilotwings. Dude actually met me in front of the gamestop at the mall, I hope they noticed.
---
hardcore about the casual.
#12OverlordAlikPosted 8/2/2011 5:12:32 PM
trizznilla posted...
They're gonna give you like eight bucks for a 3DS game, and probably 2.50 for the track pack. They're bloodsuckers. You may actually have more fun throwing your games into the street! I've been posting trades on craigslist. Did a straight across trade, Ghost Recon for Pilotwings. Dude actually met me in front of the gamestop at the mall, I hope they noticed.

Awesome, I hope they noticed too (im disgruntled former employee) their business policy is garbage.
---
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
#13pikachupwnagePosted 8/2/2011 5:20:34 PM
TNT4212 posted...
what 3ds game should i get? im selling SSF4, Ridge racer, and a rockband track pack for my wii

ghost recon shadow wars
---
"AIM FOR THE HORN PIKACHU" proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers