Which 3DS to buy...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which 3DS to buy...
4 years ago#1
Alright folks, need your help. I'm buying a 3DS tomorrow at Wal-Mart here in Canadia because they are marked down to $198. I'm pretty sure I want to get the blue one, but I thought I'd seek out some opinions here on the board.

I usually try to match all of my electronics. My TV is black, Wii is black, PS3 is black, DSlite is black, stereo components are black and aluminum, laptop is black and aluminum, phone is black and aluminum, and if I had a PSP (which I will eventually as well) it would be black or silver. So essentially, I have no color amongst my electronics.

Should I break that commodity and go with the shiny blue color and differentiate it from my DSlite, or should I stick with the black? Which one do you have? Do you like it, or would you prefer the other? A big choice since I'm buying now for Ambassador... There's no turning back.
4 years ago#2
Go for it man. Break the mold. Get the shiny one ;)
---
From: ghettorevival | Posted: 3/14/2011 6:30:15 PM | #006
Rocky Maiviasatellite?
4 years ago#3
I have the blue one, and my brother has the black one.

Mine gets more compliments... hehe ;)
---
"Corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior" - Teen Girl Squad
4 years ago#4
Neither is a bad idea. I suggest you look at both and decide own your own. As it is a handheld, you'll be looking at it a lot. Choose the one that looks best.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
4 years ago#5
BLue is awesome.
---
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]
4 years ago#6
Get the red one, that one is out now right?
---
Thief of the Zelda woo board.
.Hack//GU is undeniably the most underrated video game series ever.
4 years ago#7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kevtFvc54A

^ Here's a comparison. I don't have mine yet, but I'm getting blue because from what I've heard, the black isn't as shiny, gets more fingerprints has more apparent dust.
---
"Lindsay Lohan got un-hot the very minute that the credits to Mean Girls concluded"
- NNG1213
4 years ago#8
I prefer the black color. The one thing to take note of before you decide is that the aqua blue is actually more of a teal.
4 years ago#9
Perascamin; only in Japan. :/
---
"Lindsay Lohan got un-hot the very minute that the credits to Mean Girls concluded"
- NNG1213
4 years ago#10
Perascamin | Posted 8/2/2011 8:46:00 PM | message detail | quote
Get the red one, that one is out now right?

In Japan
---
C. Playing:
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which 3DS to buy...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived