Is this a failed system?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is this a failed system?
5 years ago#1
Is this Nintendo's final system? I mean its apparent that this system's sales are at an all time low, and it's predicted and expected for the sales to bottom out even further.

I feel that Nintendo didn't listen to their costumer base. The 3DS is just another iteration of the ds, i would hardly call that being innovative or being a forward thinking company.

Bases on the topics and such that I see here, I see that the 3ds is going to fail. Thus paving the way for the Vita and the iphone....
5 years ago#2
no, not at all, the system is just in the early stages of its life. Also they are developing the wii u
<^._.^> /\ This sig is in support for Megaman Legends 3
('')---('')/_/http://getmeoffthemoon.blogspot.com/
5 years ago#3
alexjabo posted...
The 3DS is just another iteration of the ds

No it isn't. If you're going to bash the 3DS, you could at least keep your facts straight.
"Experience has taught me to investigate anything that glows."
-Sonic the Hedgehog
5 years ago#4
alexjabo posted...
Is this Nintendo's final system? I mean its apparent that this system's sales are at an all time low, and it's predicted and expected for the sales to bottom out even further.

I feel that Nintendo didn't listen to their costumer base. The 3DS is just another iteration of the ds, i would hardly call that being innovative or being a forward thinking company.

Bases on the topics and such that I see here, I see that the 3ds is going to fail. Thus paving the way for the Vita and the iphone....

I see you dont know what the hell your talking about.
Pokemon White:1163-1399-0122
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
5 years ago#5
It's more just bad timing. The launch games were a factor but the summer months did in the sales a bit.
5 years ago#6
Paving the way for Vita to fail with twice as many marketing flaws. Is what you meant TC.
3DS, August 12. Can't wait.
Proud female gamer.
5 years ago#7
alexjabo posted...
The 3DS is just another iteration of the ds, i would hardly call that being innovative or being a forward thinking company.

[...]

I see that the 3ds is going to fail. Thus paving the way for [...] the iphone....

Yep.
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
5 years ago#8
Another day another person that has not been born before the ds, psp or even the ps3.
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
5 years ago#9
Short answer, yes.
Long answer, can't type it, eyes hurt.
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
5 years ago#10
Nah, to many games coming out for it. Eventually everyone will have their system seller.
Gamer Tag: [ viiper ] 3DS [1977-0177-3689 (Viiper) (If you add me, message me w/ info) ]
Animal Crossing: City Folk [ Das in e 4942-1810-9471 ]
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is this a failed system?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived