Got an e-mail of Nintendo about Ambassador Program.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Got an e-mail of Nintendo about Ambassador Program.
5 years ago#1
I'm already registered for the Ambassador Program. Everyone 3DS early owners who accesed the eshop at least ONCE are automatically registered.

Only 1 month before the free NES games arrive.

Here's the e-mail:

===================
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. In answer to your question, as long as you accessed your Nintendo eShop by 11:59pm Eastern time, August 11, 2011 you are set. You are automatically registered for the "Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program." I checked your account and can verify that you are registered for the program!

I hope you find this information useful and, if you have additional questions or concerns, please let us know!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
M. Michel Grimaldi

Nintendo's home page: http://www.nintendo.com/
==================
(message deleted)
5 years ago#3
Do they send that to all the registered people?
3DS, August 12. Can't wait.
Proud female gamer.
5 years ago#4
If you mean the games, yes.
5 years ago#5
Thanks for the info. I was wondering if I had to buy anything because there isn't much I actually want at the moment. I check the e-shop every week to see whats new so I guess I'm set.
5 years ago#6
I meant the email actually.
3DS, August 12. Can't wait.
Proud female gamer.
5 years ago#7
Looks like Linkz1 asked Nintendo about it. If we want the e-mail, I suppose we'd also have to ask Nintendo.
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
5 years ago#8
Wait, what "account" did they "check"? That's interesting.
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
5 years ago#9
If Linkz gave his Friend Code or MAC Address or something, that would explain the "account" that was checked bit.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
5 years ago#10
Nintendo has been very clear about this since the first announcement.

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/fttgI7OsQIB1tZqRMa5CtT45KLrmNkAY

Quote: These free games are available to anyone who owns a Nintendo 3DS system and uses a wireless broadband Internet signal to connect to the Nintendo eShop at least once before 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Aug. 11. These users will automatically be registered in the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador program.

So yes, that email says precisely what the announcement declared: connect by the specified time and you are automatically registered to receive the free games.

EDIT: The bit about "checking the account" is a little odd - TC must have given his Friend Code like somebody else suggested, otherwise I'm not sure how Nintendo would know his/her particular 3DS had connected to e-shop.
Pwning n00bz the world over.
Wi-Fi info in quote
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Got an e-mail of Nintendo about Ambassador Program.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived