Resident Evil: Revelations Official Site Open

#1PhantomSwordPosted 8/2/2011 11:21:36 PM
http://www.residentevil.com/revelations/index.php
---
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
#2OoSubaruoOPosted 8/2/2011 11:34:02 PM
The pre-order links take you to Mercs 3D, lol Capcom.
#3KorlithielPosted 8/2/2011 11:34:44 PM
Thanks PhantomSword.
---
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on. Likely posted from my 3DS.
#4Bridge_HansonPosted 8/2/2011 11:59:07 PM
RE's official Facebook posted it earlier. The trailer was okay, but not a whole lot of gameplay was shown. I wish the game was more like the original RE games too, but I'm still excited about it =D
---
From: ghettorevival | Posted: 3/14/2011 6:30:15 PM | #006
Rocky Maiviasatellite?
#5YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 8/3/2011 1:41:21 AM

Bridge_Hanson
Posted 8/3/2011 2:59:07 AM
message detail
RE's official Facebook posted it earlier. The trailer was okay, but not a whole lot of gameplay was shown. I wish the game was more like the original RE games too, but I'm still excited about it =D
---
From: ghettorevival | Posted: 3/14/2011 6:30:15 PM | #006
Rocky Maiviasatellite?

Are you talking about MERC 3D or Revelations?

Cause you know the reason they dont go back to the original fixed camera angles and aiming system is that, it only appeals to the original RE fans from RE1- RE0 or the last fixed camera angle, aiming system in RE.

Again theres a major reason why Capcom isnt going back is cause it almost ended up screwing Capcom over, the series was failing before RE4 came out and if RE4 had stayed the same as the old ones, RE4 would have been the very last RE game, this is actually true.

Also RE series was pretty much failing, every RE game after RE1 used the same fixed camera angles and aiming system with nothing new added to the mix, when the term dont fix what isnt broken comes up, thats BS, RE series needed to be fixed cause if it had stayed on that path, there would be no more RE games after 4.

I remember it very well, reviewers started giving RE games after 3 bad reviews cause it was the samething over and over again, if it were not for RE4, RE series would have become another Megaman series, Capcom would have ditched it and never bring it back to life.

Capcom cares too much about money, there not going back to a formula that will end up failing and making them lose too much money.

Yes I love RE1, 2, especcially 3, CV, my other favorite REbirth AKA REmake, and RE0, which is my 3rd favorite but face it, if it werent for RE4 aiming system and camera angles, the series would be dead and buried.

Core Design got bankrupt by Eidos cause Angel of Darkness was the same Tomb Raider game with the samething that every TR game previously to it used, horrible movement, camera angles, so on, thats why they use Crystal Dynamics and yes they can screw there developers over big time, if they dont make money.

TR1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 all used the same slow movement, bad camera angles, so on, after TR2, it started going downhill like crazy and this happened with RE series after 2.

Im not trolling, just admitting that if it were not for RE4, the whole RE series would be dead and buried by now. You should be glad they went with the new idea cause that way they get new fans into the series.
---
GT: Yami Anubis X I believe that is it
3DS FC:1891-1173-7323 Name YamiAnubiX
#6IamDodongoPosted 8/3/2011 10:30:38 AM
I'm really hoping this game will be as good as it seems. It appears to be in line with RE's classic style.