20 free games???

#1I8myYoungPosted 8/3/2011 8:11:34 AM
How do i obtain them?
#2sugarhighpiePosted 8/3/2011 8:12:32 AM
check the ambassador program sticky
---
not changing this sig until I want to.
#3Nin3DSFanPosted 8/3/2011 8:25:26 AM
Or if you don't feel like doing that, here are the two, and the only two criteria.
1. You MUST have a 3DS
2. You MUST have been on the eShop at least once before August 12th.

If you've been on the eShop, you'll get the free games, it's that complicated.
#4trenkenPosted 8/3/2011 8:29:04 AM
In typical nintendo fashion, they dangle a carrot in front of you then pull it away at the last second.

They dont exist yet. They shouldnt have said anything about this until they were ready to go, but no, everything has to be an absurdly long process.
---
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256
#5OoSubaruoOPosted 8/3/2011 8:36:11 AM
trenken posted...
In typical nintendo fashion, they dangle a carrot in front of you then pull it away at the last second.

They dont exist yet. They shouldnt have said anything about this until they were ready to go, but no, everything has to be an absurdly long process.

Is that all you do is complain? Nintendo has stated themselves it doesn't start until September. Stop making nonsense up as usual.
#6Megaman50100Posted 8/3/2011 8:38:18 AM
Yea, they just showed us a carrot in the distance. They never dangled it in our faces.
---
move all remaining groundhog mercenaries to the front lines. Have sheep troopers squadrons A and B flank the cows. They're using DC-17 hoof blasters.
#7trenkenPosted 8/3/2011 8:42:58 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
trenken posted...

Is that all you do is complain? Nintendo has stated themselves it doesn't start until September. Stop making nonsense up as usual.

So, why did they not wait until september to do the price drop and announce this plan, hmmmmmm? See thats how Sony and MS work, usually when they announce things for online, they are ready to go. Ever notice that? They dont do what nintendo does, "hey we're sorry for overcharging for the 3DS, so we have something cool for you....... oh woops, its not ready yet, check back in a month"

Freaking idiots. I have plenty of issues with Sony and MS, but both are on top of their online services.
---
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256
#8OoSubaruoOPosted 8/3/2011 8:50:32 AM
trenken posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
trenken posted...

So, why did they not wait until september to do the price drop and announce this plan, hmmmmmm? See thats how Sony and MS work, usually when they announce things for online, they are ready to go. Ever notice that? They dont do what nintendo does, "hey we're sorry for overcharging for the 3DS, so we have something cool for you....... oh woops, its not ready yet, check back in a month"

Freaking idiots. I have plenty of issues with Sony and MS, but both are on top of their online services.

You're never happy are you? Nintendo is doing a price cut now, because they want more sales. Is that too hard for you to understand?