Ambassador Information

#1Pikachu1918Posted 8/3/2011 8:52:34 AM
We all know the 20 free titles offer. I asked Nintendo if we'd have a choice, and this was thier responce. The XXX are names that have been removed for privacy.

<<Hello XXXX.

Our apologies if the information we provided previously was not clear. The 20 free downloads, as part of the Ambassador Program, will be pre-determined by Nintendo, so you will not be able to pick and choose from a list of titles. However, I want to assure you that your comments will be passed along to the appropriate departments here at Nintendo so they know what our consumers are saying and what choices they will be making regarding our products.

Sincerely,

XXXXXX XXXXX
Nintendo of America Inc.>>

I would actively encourager users who don't like the titles to do what I do. Push for a refund, we return the 3DS to Nintendo, they give us our original money. I mean seriously how many of those titles do you already own or don't want? Why should we be forced to accept something we don't want after being the guinea puigs?
---
"You lead, you bleed!"
Andrew Lyon, Circus Maximus Champion: www.mechwarriorleague.com
#2FlREHAWKPosted 8/3/2011 8:53:28 AM
it this topic again.jpg

---
If you can see my sig in a message, it means that I am using my Sanyo Incognito for web.
#3trenkenPosted 8/3/2011 8:53:48 AM
I dont care for about half the games listed so far, but this effort is futile. They arent going to change the plan at this point.
---
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256
#4Bridge_HansonPosted 8/3/2011 9:00:05 AM
You don't have to accept it. You do have to get over it. Nintendo didn't force the 3DS on you. You made the choice to buy it. It's your own fault if you don't have the patience to wait for a game or two.

If you don't like it, just sell your 3DS on eBay or something. Nintendo doesn't even have to offer you anything, so you should be glad they're at least trying to rectify things instead of just saying "We're sorry, but keep on buying s***!"
---
From: ghettorevival | Posted: 3/14/2011 6:30:15 PM | #006
Rocky Maiviasatellite?
#5NekoakumaPosted 8/3/2011 9:01:38 AM
Bridge_Hanson posted...
You don't have to accept it. You do have to get over it. Nintendo didn't force the 3DS on you. You made the choice to buy it. It's your own fault if you don't have the patience to wait for a game or two.

If you don't like it, just sell your 3DS on eBay or something. Nintendo doesn't even have to offer you anything, so you should be glad they're at least trying to rectify things instead of just saying "We're sorry, but keep on buying s***!"

^

This.

Did you also buy betamax and expect a refund when it lost out?
---
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton, TotA, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV
VC Games: Super Mario Land, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
#6AceKard2iPosted 8/3/2011 9:02:39 AM
Screenshot of e-mail from your inbox.
#7Pikachu1918(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 11:35:13 AM
Betamax before my time.

On the surface 20 free games seems cool to help with the price drop.

It's the "Take it or leave it Attitude", it's the "We're giving you calanders for buying loads of products" attitude, it's the games like RE5 that just go up and up and up.

Want to know why I bought a 3DS? Because my DS Lite was dying, again. Another beef I have with Nintendo. It's taken a year of bad CS, but Nintendo is becoming a bad company in my books.
---
"You lead, you bleed!"
#8SakurafanboyPosted 8/3/2011 11:39:31 AM
Considering I like all the announced titles thus far I don't really care. =)
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#9Pikachu1918(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 11:43:42 AM
None of the free titles have me jumping for joy that I'd buy them.

I am dead serious here Nintendo. I give you 3DS and DS Lite. You fix DS Lite for free, me happy.
---
"You lead, you bleed!"
#10andyp3500Posted 8/3/2011 11:44:37 AM
WTF, a refund, are you actually serious. What on earth makes you think you qualify for a refund, Nintendo are well within their rights to lower the price of the 3DS. There is no breach of contract. The games are a gesture of good will, if you don't want or like them then thats just too bad for you. Nintendo owe you nothing, you chose to buy a 3DS at the original price.