What do you think will be the first real first person shooter on the system?

#1MetroidJunkiePosted 8/3/2011 9:59:56 AM
I'd say either The Conduit or Dementium, unless that Battlefield 3 rumor actually turns out to be true.
#2greensacsPosted 8/3/2011 12:57:29 PM
Give me either of the two but leave battlefield out of it. I want battlefield on my 360 or ps3. No need for it on a 3ds.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.6
#3NyyarkPosted 8/3/2011 1:10:56 PM
Links Crossbow adventure!
#4BBlackfordPosted 8/3/2011 1:14:13 PM
I was kind of hoping N-Space would develop another Call of Duty title. I'm playing Black Ops right now on the DS and I'd love to see a version of MW3 on the 3DS.
#5MicroOmegaManPosted 8/3/2011 4:37:20 PM
I'm not sure what "real" is supposed to imply.
Since I don't think Modern Warfare 3 will get a 3DS version, nor do I think The Conduit 3DS is happening right now, nor a Dementium for 3DS being planned, I'd guess Battlefield 3 if that's really happening on the 25th of October.

Let's not forget that listing for Heavy Fire for 3DS. If real, ite could be a rail-shooter like the previous downloadable entries, but it they're making a retail game, it would make more sense to let players move through the game. Dated for the 27th of October, so just behind Battlefield 3.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#6bob123126Posted 8/3/2011 4:40:47 PM
Is the conduit or dementium confirmed for 3ds? I haven't been paying attention to what is coming out lately.
---
"Boring Packaged in a Box" - Retrocalypse
#7MicroOmegaManPosted 8/3/2011 5:04:07 PM
Neither is or was confirmed.
Don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise.

There was a tech demo made by some staff from High Voltage running assets from Conduit 2, but in all instances they called it a tech demo and never announced that they were planning to make a 3DS version for sale.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#8OverlordAlikPosted 8/3/2011 5:16:10 PM
prime hunters proved fps works on 3ds, and in my personal opinion better than dual sticks because you can control the speed of turning and what not.
---
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
#9DatuDugoPosted 8/3/2011 5:36:53 PM
Dementium 3DS, Metroid Prime Hunters 2: Sylux's Revenge (end of MP3, a ship similar to Lockjaw in appearance followed Samus...)
---
Her hair glistened in the rain like
nose hair after a sneeze.http://www.petitiononline.com/MajoraM/