Starfox in do or die situation, Nintendo confirmed it.

#141MellowLyricistPosted 8/3/2011 9:14:33 PM
If they really wanted us to buy this, they should've at least priced it at $30. Come on, Nintendo, seriously. Your arrogance is what you made you have to drop the 3DS price. Don't you learn?
---
Children, send me back home.
For this is the reason you were born.
#142Baha05Posted 8/3/2011 9:16:32 PM
250 was a good price it's a matter of them releasing it in March with the next season being Summer and no way to push out games, aside from missing online the price tag would be have been ok. 35 might be a more respectable price
#143oH_HydraPosted 8/3/2011 9:22:08 PM
honestly im def. not buying this boring crappy remake

it doesnt even have wifi mp

so wack...
#144Shinobi120Posted 8/3/2011 9:22:52 PM
Well, it's goodbye to StarFox then. There's no way that a remake of a 14 year old game with no new content (besides 3D) can pull in loads of sales. It hasn't in Japan, & I certainly doubt that it'll sell hugely over regions/continents like Europe & North America, either.
#145ecco6t9Posted 8/3/2011 9:29:41 PM
I'll probably decide last minute if i'll buy this.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#146YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 8/3/2011 9:48:12 PM
The only real reason Star Fox is dying is cause Nintendo thought it would be FUNNY to make different genre versions of Star Fox, which failed miserably cause Nintendo doesnt know what made Star Fox successful in the first place.

If SF64 3D fails, all the blame will be on Nintendo cause its there fault for the series dying, really in truly it is there fault, if they had stayed with the formula and improved upon it, we wouldnt be in this mess to begin with.

Look at Mario and Zelda, they take the original formula and improve upon it but the way they handled Star Fox has been BAD, they take the original formula after SF64 and throws it straight out the window and replace it with Zelda Star Fox AKA Adventures, great game but did not sell well, then there was Command, which I have heard is super terrible.

Now Armada, I know the best part is the multiplayer, it is the king of Star Fox multiplayer but the rest sucked.

The way they treat SF is like what would happen if they took Zelda and changed it into a FPS game and what would happen if they took Mario and changed it into DEVIL MAY CRY type game.

They played with SF and there cancelling it cause they were stupid with how they handled Star Fox.

I LOVE SF1, 2, 64, Adventures, Armada, dont know about Command but I will tell you this, if it were not for Nintendo doing what they did with SF, MAYBE IT WOULDNT BE DYING!
---
GT: Yami Anubis X I believe that is it
3DS FC:1891-1173-7323 Name YamiAnubiX
#147Baha05Posted 8/3/2011 9:51:03 PM
YAMI_ANUBIS_X posted...
The only real reason Star Fox is dying is cause Nintendo thought it would be FUNNY to make different genre versions of Star Fox, which failed miserably cause Nintendo doesnt know what made Star Fox successful in the first place.

Funny because isn't it the fans or gamers blaming Nintendo for not doing enough original ideas and such and when Star Fox tries multiple attempts at it people complained anyhow?
#148AP3BrainPosted 8/3/2011 9:59:16 PM
Why would they let it rest on the hands of a half assed "remake"? Whatever. I don't care I am not buying it still even though I really would like a new Star Fox.
#149LuuthianPosted 8/4/2011 12:14:28 AM
I like the quote where Miyamoto says if people don't find the game interesting, the series is done.

Really? Star Fox 64 was released years ago to accolades and great sales. We already know it's a fantastic game. What went wrong is Nintendo began licensing the series out and treating it like some bastard stepchild it never wanted. The hate for StarFox post 64 era was all their own fault.

What a stupid comment to make. In fact, the whole Starfox saga went stupid. It's a shame all around.
---
The power is in your mind, to shake the planets and conquer time
Where's Waldo married Carmen Sandiego... And no one found their wedding! .
#150Baha05Posted 8/4/2011 12:16:37 AM
Could be entirely worse though.

It could have been the Mana series >__>