If the remaining 3D Classics were Dragon Warrior and Punch-Out!!...

#1VyersPosted 8/3/2011 1:44:03 PM
would you be satisfied with the six 3D Classics?
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
#2theabominationPosted 8/3/2011 1:45:13 PM
Dragon Warrior would be awful in 3D. Punch-Out would be amazing.
---
'You want more play time, put it in the system and play it again.' -Canine Philosopher
#3Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 1:45:40 PM
theabomination posted...
Dragon Warrior would be awful in 3D. Punch-Out would be amazing.

Why is that? The battles would look quite good, I think.
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
#4PhantomSwordPosted 8/3/2011 1:46:25 PM
I don't recall there only being six - if you mean for now, then sure, I guess - I haven't played most... any of they're games that they're updating, and those would be nice. I'd like Super Metroid, though (unless we were getting a remake), because the beginning of the game, with Ridley was pretty cool.
---
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
#5mahgah91Posted 8/3/2011 1:49:06 PM
Punch-Out is nice but I don't need to buy another iteration. Never played Dragon Warrior.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: Mahgah 1547-5225-3564
#6theshovellerPosted 8/3/2011 1:49:18 PM
I'd want to see a Castlevania game in there, preferably Simon's Quest, because I think that would be amazing and because I am totally in no way, shape, or form biased towards that-which-is-the-greatest-series-ever. I'm fair.

Seriously though, it'd have to be Mike Tyson's Punch-Out. Punch-Out post-Mikey is just... bland. I'd be scared fighting him in 3D - he'd pop out of my system and bite my ear off if I lost!
#7trenkenPosted 8/3/2011 1:50:29 PM
PhantomSword posted...
I don't recall there only being six - if you mean for now, then sure, I guess - I haven't played most... any of they're games that they're updating, and those would be nice. I'd like Super Metroid, though (unless we were getting a remake), because the beginning of the game, with Ridley was pretty cool.

Nintendo said recently they dont have any plans to do anymore beyond I guess 6 was the number used, due to how difficult it apparently is to convert these games. It takes time and money and they arent selling very well.

Maybe if they chose better games, people would buy them, allowing them to make more, but that would require logic, which nintendo sometimes lacks.

So yeah, 6 and thats it either for a good while, or forever.
---
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256
#8Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 1:52:50 PM
trenken posted...
PhantomSword posted...

Nintendo said recently they dont have any plans to do anymore beyond I guess 6 was the number used, due to how difficult it apparently is to convert these games. It takes time and money and they arent selling very well.

Maybe if they chose better games, people would buy them, allowing them to make more, but that would require logic, which nintendo sometimes lacks.

That quote came before any sales could occur, really; I don't think that sales had anything to do with the decision to not (necessarily) go forward with more games.
---
#9EtoRangerPosted 8/3/2011 2:01:50 PM
Dragon Warrior(Quest) would be good but I would prefer Dragon Warrior 3.(2 would be fine as well.)

Either way I would be happy.
---
Juuni Senshi Bakuretsu Eto Ranger!
Pokemon Black FC 4556-0457-6896
#10trenkenPosted 8/3/2011 2:03:45 PM
Vyers posted...
trenken posted...
PhantomSword posted...

That quote came before any sales could occur, really; I don't think that sales had anything to do with the decision to not (necessarily) go forward with more games.

Why would they stop working on something that was making them a lot of money? They either knew it wasnt making enough money to justify the effort that goes into them, or they did some internal forecast thing and didnt think it would ever be worth it. Either way they did say they planned to stop. Just wish they would put out at least 2 good titles.
---
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256