http://i55.tinypic.com/2ptax7a.png
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/EpicImmenseCurry.png
#12gamerguy2800Posted 8/3/2011 5:26:07 PM
Mattperd posted...
lolman7712 posted...
OMG_AIDS posted...
strongo9 posted...
TrentHawkins posted...
Why are your glasses not adjusted for the difference?

---
GameFAQ's is the best!
#13Turbo_TRex(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 6:00:36 PM
You don't seem to get it. I can see just fine with my glasses on, but not close up, they're for distance. If I wear them to equalize my eyesight, I would have to hold the 3DS at arm's length to see it clearly, otherwise it's too close.
---
"If you're gonna reason with me, come up with somethin' reasonable!" - InuYasha
#14SkyCrackersPosted 8/3/2011 6:02:45 PM
Get another pair of glasses for up-close.
---
Best 2D Mario game: Mario vs. Donkey Kong.
#15TrentHawkinsPosted 8/3/2011 6:02:55 PM
Sounds a bit like your glasses are over-adjusting or something like that if you can't see close-up with them on.
---
Good idea: giving the kender a shiny coin for disabling the trapped hall.
Bad idea: showing the kender a shiny coin and tossing it down the trapped hall.
#16LightHawKnightPosted 8/3/2011 6:12:25 PM

You don't seem to get it. I can see just fine with my glasses on, but not close up, they're for distance. If I wear them to equalize my eyesight, I would have to hold the 3DS at arm's length to see it clearly, otherwise it's too close.

There is something wrong with your glasses if you can't wear them to see something close by as well as far away.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#17nintendoggerPosted 8/3/2011 6:14:51 PM
I have a very low prescription for cross eye, (right eye is weaker like TC) and my left one is nearly perfect. I can see without them on, and I can read a bit, but I agree the 3D can go in and out sometimes and it doesn't work as well.
---
3DS, I have you now. :)
Proud female gamer.
#18Turbo_TRex(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 6:49:23 PM
I have a very strong prescription, my eyesight SUCKS. The lenses are very strong, which is why I can't see close up with them on.

Without them, things are clear right up close, but at the 3DS' recommended distance, the right eye starts getting blurry while the left one is still ok.
---
"If you're gonna reason with me, come up with somethin' reasonable!" - InuYasha
#19LightHawKnightPosted 8/3/2011 6:58:22 PM

I have a very strong prescription, my eyesight SUCKS. The lenses are very strong, which is why I can't see close up with them on.

Without them, things are clear right up close, but at the 3DS' recommended distance, the right eye starts getting blurry while the left one is still ok.

Lies. My prescription is really strong as well, so much so that I can't even have half frames since the lens are that thick and I can read a book with my glasses on with the book an inch from my face. I can do the same with the 3DS. Not that I would want to. Don't see how you can even see the 3DS if your eye sight is that bad without your glasses on.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#20TrentHawkinsPosted 8/3/2011 7:15:55 PM

I have a pretty damn strong prescription myself and I can see it just fine with my glasses/contacts.
---
When your only tool's a hammer, your problems begin looking like nails.If your hammer or technique's bad, those problems may become dull or bent out of shape...