Anyone going to buy StarFox 3D?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone going to buy StarFox 3D?
5 years ago#1
Well, Nintendo said if the game doesn't sell good, they won't make StarFox games ever again. So, who's going to buy it?
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2315-4515
5 years ago#2
Me, used.
5 years ago#3
Not me.
C. Playing:
5 years ago#4
I never liked Star Fox anyways except for Adventure (Which everyone else hates), so no thanks. I got SF64 on Virtual Console on the Wii anyways and never bothered to go past Corneria.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
Pokemon White FC: 1420-6147-6059
5 years ago#5
Nope.
Wii FC, PSN, XBL, 3DS FC's in profile.
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
5 years ago#6
Nope
Shovel that ware!
5 years ago#7
Not me, I already own the original. If the series dies, it's Nintendo's fault for being lazy and churning out a port to try to cash in on nostalgia.
5 years ago#8
Me, used.
Currently playing: Ragnarok Online (Yggdrasil server)
Cheren: Lv.9X Clown
5 years ago#9
I'm thinking about it. I heard from some sources that you can't invert the Y axis though. If you can't, then I won't get it. I haven't been able to find out for sure whether or not you can though, because I really would like to get this. It's just that a non-inverted Y axis would completely kill the controls for me, making the game nearly unplayable.
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt
5 years ago#10
If Nintendo decides to never release a Star Fox game again because not enough people buy a game that is old as hell. than f**k Nintendo. I own Star Fox 64 on the N64 and the Wii....so if I decide to buy it, it will be way later. It's not like Nintendo makes new Star Fox games all that often anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone going to buy StarFox 3D?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived