Super Mario Advance 4 and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror deconfirmed

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Super Mario Advance 4 and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror deconfirmed
5 years ago#1
http://3dsvc.nintendolife.com/news/2011/08/nintendo_rep_backpedals_on_game_boy_advance_kirby

Nintendo says it "may have included some incorrect information" when it confirmed the two games and has gone back to saying only the initial 5 games are set in stone. Real bummer if Super Mario Advance 4 doesn't make it, also was looking forward to Kirby and the Amazing Mirror since I never played that one.
Nintendo 3DS FC: Mahgah 1547-5225-3564
5 years ago#2
Bummer :l
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2315-4515
5 years ago#3
Is deconfirm even a word?
Currently playing: Ragnarok Online (Yggdrasil server)
Cheren: Lv.9X Clown
5 years ago#4
I own both GBA games but I see your point though, hopefully Nintendo will release those games for people who haven't played them.
GameFAQ's is the best!
5 years ago#5
Ghetsis posted...
Is deconfirm even a word?

No >_>
5 years ago#6
That's good for me. I already own those two games and would love if I got some I haven't played before. *Hopes for Golden Sun and Fire Emblem*
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
5 years ago#7
strongo9 posted...
That's good for me. I already own those two games and would love if I got some I haven't played before. *Hopes for Golden Sun and Fire Emblem*

I wouldn't hope on Golden Sun, as it's not a first party game. I've played both of those games to death unfortunately for me (if they were chosen).
5 years ago#8
*Unconfirmed* ? *Discomfirmed*? Dictionary, please.
"I also care about the people that don't care about not caring. If we get on these boards, we all kinda care."
-Perrywinkle97
5 years ago#9
JP_Sartre posted...
*Unconfirmed* ? *Discomfirmed*? Dictionary, please.

Disconfirmed would be correct, unconfirmed would not.
5 years ago#10
I fainted. i was ready for that gmae, i stayed up 24 hours straight because i was excited about this game coming out. now nintendo deforms the idea of it being on my 3ds, i am ashamed, heart broken and hurt behind what nintendo is doing to me.

i am going to take it like a man, i am not gonna shed anymore tears
why come there are so many locusts? do they have sex with each other then get both pregnant and give birth to 10 babies or what.~ miczz
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Super Mario Advance 4 and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror deconfirmed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived