Super Mario Advance 4 and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror deconfirmed

#31j_coatPosted 8/4/2011 12:21:01 AM
Time to wait for another price drop.
#32nonexistingheroPosted 8/4/2011 12:25:52 AM
I think those games are still coming. Nintendo just spilled the beans a bit too early.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#33Baha05Posted 8/4/2011 12:35:03 AM
Maybe if we are lucky while they aren't part of the Program will be later downloads with Mario 3 having virtual eCards that we never got.
#34OoSubaruoOPosted 8/4/2011 12:57:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#35Soanevalcke6Posted 8/4/2011 1:01:29 AM
Let's be honest, did we really need *2* Mario Advance games, I think we want Variety, I think the remaining 5 games will be
Advance Wars
Minish Cap
Drill Dozer
Amazing Mirror
and
Either Mario and Luigi, or Golden Sun

I think thats a list that covers alot of things on the Gameboy advance, when the known 5 are factored in too, I think that's the most solid list they could provide.
---
HurrDurr, I'm a Megaman!
#36Nin3DSFanPosted 8/4/2011 2:01:50 AM
To clear things up with the correct word.
"Confirmed" means obviously "confirmed"

"Disconfirmed" means 'to establish the falsity of a claim or belief'

"Unconfirmed" means 'not confirmed'

The correct word here would be "disconfirmed".
#37baconcow1812Posted 8/4/2011 2:09:44 AM
While I highly enjoyed it, I don't mind Kirby to be switched out. It is a bummer SM3 is no longer confirmed, as it was incredible on the GBA with the save feature. I am not too bummed as I recently bought the Wii set of games. I would still love to see Metroid: Zero Mission, and one of the Zelda GBA games. Pokemon Emerald would be a nice addition, also. They could offer SMB3 as a NES game. With save states (either at the beginning or later), this could be a great addition to the NES titles.
---
"the hell!?"