If Fire Emblem is one of the ambassador games

#1PSI_IKEPosted 8/3/2011 6:43:28 PM
I will be so happy. Seriously, I could replay that game a million times.
---
Some used to call me Inferior. Others call me PK Ike. But you can just call me Ike.
#2legendarylemurPosted 8/3/2011 7:04:13 PM
Dammit man! I didn't see the "If" part of your topic. You made my pants all tight :(
---
apples bananas peaches
My karma was 666 on May 7th 2011, May 10th 2011
#3PSI_IKE(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 7:06:28 PM
Lol I really hope they put it on 3DS, I'm still a little disappointed that they aren't localizing the remake of 3 on the DS :(

Oh well, FE has one of the strongest fan communities of like any Nintendo games other than maybe Earthbound.
---
Some used to call me Inferior. Others call me PK Ike. But you can just call me Ike.
#4MattperdPosted 8/3/2011 7:15:50 PM
PSI_IKE posted...
Lol I really hope they put it on 3DS, I'm still a little disappointed that they aren't localizing the remake of 3 on the DS :(

Oh well, FE has one of the strongest fan communities of like any Nintendo games other than maybe Earthbound.

Fire Emblem is possibly my favorite Fanbase.

They're actually enjoyable to be around.

I was a newb at Fire Emblem when I played Radiant Dawn and actually liked Micaiah, and asked why she was so bad, and the people actually were pretty cool when telling me everything she COULD be used for and why she isn't good at what I used her for.

I love Fire Emblem games, and the people who play it. Well, most of them. I think there's a few in there who need a good Emblem up there... XD
---
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
#5PSI_IKE(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 7:20:07 PM
I mean Micaiah isn't terrible, and if you're like most you'll start off on easy mode where you can probably beat the game with only a duo of Meg, Fiona, and Mist if you really know what you're doing, and on easy mode Micaiah is very usable. Basically just protect her and Thani bomb until she promotes and then have her staff spam for the rest of the game.
---
#6MattperdPosted 8/3/2011 7:22:56 PM
PSI_IKE posted...
I mean Micaiah isn't terrible, and if you're like most you'll start off on easy mode where you can probably beat the game with only a duo of Meg, Fiona, and Mist if you really know what you're doing, and on easy mode Micaiah is very usable. Basically just protect her and Thani bomb until she promotes and then have her staff spam for the rest of the game.

My biggest issue with Radiant Dawn was when the teams all came together. I was stoked by that.

But holy cow did the Micaiah group get outclassed by the Ike group.

I guess I was just too new at the time, I might go back and replay it, but I found Sothe my BEST character in Part 1, but by Part 4 when they all mixed, he was terrible, dealing almost nothing. I should go back and play again.
---
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
#7Dark_SilverXPosted 8/3/2011 7:56:35 PM
Fire Emblem 6 translated
---
Wii FC, PSN, XBL, 3DS FC's in profile.
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
#8587DeathkingPosted 8/3/2011 8:10:32 PM
legendarylemur posted...
Dammit man! I didn't see the "If" part of your topic. You made my pants all tight :(

Im pretty sure a lot of people did :(
---
"All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different."
Terra-Xehanort
#9Bridge_HansonPosted 8/3/2011 8:12:04 PM
I don't know if it'll be an Ambassador game, but I'm sure they'll make a Fire Emblem 3D down the road. And I'll be waiting with money.
---
From: ghettorevival | Posted: 3/14/2011 6:30:15 PM | #006
Rocky Maiviasatellite?
#10TombolaManPosted 8/3/2011 8:19:06 PM
Fire Emblem 7 (assuming that's the one you mean) is personally my favourite FE (i'm actually playing HHM at the moment). I'm not that bothered about it being one of the ambassador games as I can already play it whenever. I really hope they do make an entirely new FE for the 3DS at some point though as the DS only got remakes.